Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? (17154 Views)

Meet The Most Beautiful And Curviest Black Women On Earth / Between Nigerian And Ghanaian Celebrities, Who Has The Curviest Women? / Top 8 Curviest Female Celebrities That Toppled Omotola Jalade,no 8 Is No Go Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Hintona(f): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2019
She reminds me of saartjie bartman
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Jayrichkid(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2019
Am I the only one seeing hippo back side

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by BrainXweb: 10:26am On Apr 10, 2019
[center]TO LET
(IPAJA- AYOBO- ABORU AXIS)[/center]

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Elnino4ladies: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2019
Look disgusting

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by obytex(m): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2019
As tomorrow no de my dear.
meobizy:
She’s cute in the face but needs a gym membership.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2019
This is disgusting, She needs to hit the gym asap.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Cookietowers(f): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2019
I don't even understand the shape undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by lukui: 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
2 homeless evil spirits

spirit 1: friend I Have been homeless since these days what am ongoing to do?
spirit 2: has the Almighty God not created the earth to be wide and spacious?
spirit 2 : (sights a heavily backsides lady walking across) (taps his friend)
spirit 1: what is it leave me alone!!!!!!
spirit 2: didn't you said you were homeless? look at that woman's backside won't you enter it?
spirit 1: only me should enter and be living in this fifty storeyed building? you want loneliness to kill me
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by UniQue84: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Wow how time flies ..I know her very well oo we all schooled together her elder sister & bro were in my set both in primary, secondary and university ..

She was the youngest .

Aimenbenomo's family of Auchi, Edo state ...yea I think I guess right

Aimenbenomo Sophia ..sis

Aimenbenonmo zakary....bro

Chaii this small girl don big finish ooo, still looks cute cos I like them BBW cheesy grin

If you are not married we could hang out though grin cheesy cheesy grin guess u r not reason you still bear the surname.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by beejayphako(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
This one na elephantiasis o

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Donjazzy12(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Infolenka:
Her name is Aimiebenomo Cynthia, as you can see signed on some of her photos. Is she the curviest doctor in Nigeria?

cc

Lalasticlala
Dominique
She is a lesbian, see her leg chain!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by lordemi(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
All these her pictures look like they were photoshopped. She already has big hips so what’s the need of editing the pics again to make her look bigger

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by BrutusOj(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
backnbeta:
Too much of everything is indeed as bad as too little!
She needs to hit the gym to trim the lower part undecided
As in too bad that lady cant walk a distance of 50 m

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Ajoboss(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Infolenka:
Her name is Aimiebenomo Cynthia, as you can see signed on some of her photos. Is she the curviest doctor in Nigeria?

cc

Lalasticlala
Dominique
now I knw how she passed her mbbs grin
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Biancasomali(f): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Abegi,curvy ko.. curvy ni

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Ntente(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
I would love you to get registered in Reacharge and get Paid today but *There* are 3 *of* *kind* *mindset* :

1. The *Employees* mindset - The people with this kind of mindset will always ask, "If I register today, how much will they be paying every month?"

2. The *Gambler's* mindset - These people will ask, "If I register now, how much do i get back?"

3. The *Entrepreneur's* mindset - The Entrepreneurs will ask, "What are the procedures for building this business? And what is the guarantee that if i follow these procedures #diligently, I will become financially free for life?"

Which kind of mindset do you have...�Examine yourself ���

Join the what'sapp group or share the link;

https:///HqynURqPF2NHf5wTnv5i2S[/color]
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Ntente(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
I would love you to get registered in recharge and get paid but *There* are 3 *of* *kind* *mindset* :

1. The *Employees* mindset - The people with this kind of mindset will always ask, "If I register today, how much will they be paying every month?"

2. The *Gambler's* mindset - These people will ask, "If I register now, how much do i get back?"

3. The *Entrepreneur's* mindset - The Entrepreneurs will ask, "What are the procedures for building this business? And what is the guarantee that if i follow these procedures #diligently, I will become financially free for life?"

Which kind of mindset do you have...�Examine yourself ���

Join the what'sapp group or share the link;

https:///HqynURqPF2NHf5wTnv5i2S[/color]
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by TooMuchStuff: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
Shapeless

It's not her fault.
She belongs to water club..! Her owner put it there.

See anklets. Beaded yellow n red anklets... if u sabi u sabi....!

1 Like

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
She is a medic, yet her BMI is out of sync.
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by otunbalamba: 3:26am On Apr 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Let us say things the way they are. She's fat not curvy!

I'm not body shaming oo
you don't like fat people?
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 12, 2019
otunbalamba:
you don't like fat people?
I like fat people but i don't like fat cheesy
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by otunbalamba: 7:50am On Apr 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I like fat people but i don't lile fat cheesy
which kind of irony is this cheesy
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2019
I'm officially in love.
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2019
otunbalamba:
which kind of irony is this cheesy
grin i don't like fat.

People like Olagbola45 don abuse me tire embarassed

they said i'm 16yrs old cry cry
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by olagbola45(m): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:

grin i don't like fat.

Penkelemesi.....go find butt stop looking like chinko
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by otunbalamba: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:

grin i don't like fat.

grin no mind them joorh.. they don't know anything cheesy
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2019
olagbola45:

Penkelemesi.....go find butt stop looking like chinko
who tell you say i no get butt? undecided

that is my butt below

Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2019
otunbalamba:
grin no mind them joorh.. they don't know anything cheesy
ok jare. Make meself start to use mawu mawu cheesy
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by olagbola45(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:

who tell you say i no get butt? undecided

that is my butt below

Idi onidi
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 12, 2019
olagbola45:

Idi onidi
nah! it's mine cheesy
Re: Is This The Curviest Female Medical Doctor In Nigeria? by olagbola45(m): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2019
tohyorsih2:

nah! it's mine cheesy

To snatch u dey do me

No jokes pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shemar Moore Vs Taye Diggs / Ebube Nwagbo Hosts Her Pals To A Birthday Dinner (photos) / Old Nollywood Had Better Storytelling – Kanayo O. Kanayo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.