Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) (22511 Views)

Pictures From The Launch Of TECNO PHANTOM V Flip Smartphone In Lagos / Infinix Announce The Hot 12i: Price And Specifications / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Solisky: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
WDTrends:
Hello Guys,

I'm currently on my way to the Infinix Spring Media Launch holding today Wednesday, 10th of April, 2019 at the Prestigious Lagos Continental Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The event is expected to cover the launch of the Infinix S4 which comes with Triple AI camera at the back and a dual camera combination at the front as well as a water drop notch screen, all firsts from the Infinix brand in Africa.

I also predict this event to also cover the launch of a new addition to an existing series or a new series altogether, as well as some accessories such as the last year launched Quite X and so on.

Fingers crossed.
Please follow this thread for more updates and pictures from the event.

Thank you.

WOW! So cute!
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Emekayoung(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pls help me o. My phone hotspot signal is always low so its difficult to connect other devices to it. And this issue started 3days ago,pls is there something I need to do?
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
marvin906:
Huawei xioami pls come to Nigeria show them the definition of monster
Huawei is here already on low key. Their phones are very expensive

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
I found a new dollar faucet!
Get it here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rewards.crane

Perform simple tasks and receive your first payment of 20 Dollars
Free 10-20 cents every 30 minutes!
Please use my referral code EQSY-ICNL

Start earning today!
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
fatymore:
how do one get an invite?

I wan come see something

You get Benz? If not enter house �
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by unitysheart(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Centcanada:
Infinix una too much. But I just Boughy hot 6x few weeks.

I'm tired of hot 6x already.
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
gurunlocker:
Xiaomi is coming to Nigeria in the next 2 weeks.

All this crap phones will get sense by then grin grin
Aswear
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by fatymore(f): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Isoduwa:

you fit dash me your boxer now

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by fatymore(f): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Isoduwa:

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Debramaye:
One question tho, how is the 3d VR head gear part of the device being launched lol cos I know that stuff is being used in exotic gaming centers and cinemas sometimes

And also Davido should be iPhone ambassador for Nigeria instead, infinix is just wasting money on someone who doesn't even like the device one bit

True talk SiSi grin
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
gurunlocker:

how true

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
fatymore:

This boy this boy �� bring you head come here

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Okeyjesus(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
gurunlocker:

really, but how true is this fella?
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by gurunlocker: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Okeyjesus:

Search Xiaomi Nigeria on facebook for update...

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Unfortunately this phone doesn't support Glo 4G LTE network angry

Crap

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
GodsClan:
All these crap phones. Wait for xiaomi guys

I tell you, gave out my Infinix, I couldn't access internal memory what the hell, Samsung Note 9 is the best, even my old Note 5 still delivers, all these MTK devices are weird. Xiaomi is dope saw one yday and it was cheap and performs well
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Okeyjesus:

100% true

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
pcguru1:

I tell you, gave out my Infinix, I couldn't access internal memory what the hell, Samsung Note 9 is the best, even my old Note 5 still delivers, all these MTK devices are weird. Xiaomi is dope saw one yday and it was cheap and performs well

Bro, if you handle MTK devices made by Xiaomi and Nokia, you'll salute.

Those guys are good.

3 Likes

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Joshrob(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
AfroMighty:

Huawei is the real definition of mobile monster...

Currently using nova 3i..loving the phone more and more everuday.
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by goodluckebi(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
Abeg oneplus and xiaomi should come to Nigeria, huawei is now becoming the king of smartphone cameras
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
gurunlocker:

Search Xiaomi Nigeria on facebook for update...
Best news Ever
Xiaomi coming to nigeria on April 24
Thanks for the update
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Kaykerry(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
I am wowed by the specs of this device... Kudos Infinix
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by bolintonakd: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
How much is the phone?
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Mathiasa(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2019
Uchemus:
Samsung all the way.
My brother wetin Samsung do me no be small. My screen break and them ask me to buy at almost the price of the phone. I wonder if na only screen them DE market.
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
marvin906:
Huawei xioami pls come to Nigeria show them the definition of monster
Gionee and motorola tried but they gave up

2 Likes

Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by yungpowers(m): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
gurunlocker:

Please throw more light on this because we are tired of these uzless nansense.
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Emmzy201(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
gurunlocker:

I can't wait bro
e just dey sweet my body
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Rubbish phone
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by donkossy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
I want to get the hots3x tmao... any better option? infinix tho
Re: The Infinix Spring Media Launch Of The Hot S4 In Lagos (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Easy oooooooo, I wonder wotz with all this launching... U buy this one 2day a month's Leta dey drop Pro Series u buy Pro dey move to Note I tire na to begin change phone like clothes abi wetinn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO Launches CAMON 20 Doodle Edition Powered By Android / How To Subscribe For Airtel 2gb For N200 And 6gb For N500 / Why Some Tecno Phones Come With A Free Powerbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.