Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Can't Wait To Exhale. Writers, Let's Xpress. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can't Wait To Exhale. Writers, Let's Xpress. (688 Views)

What Can We Do For Nairaland Writers--------let's Win Together / THE LONG WAIT / Readers and Writers: Let us network! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Wait To Exhale. Writers, Let's Xpress. by BUGOFF(m): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Fellow gentlemen/ladies of word-craft, can we do something 'crazy' by employing our mental quirks?
It may be fun and didactic.
Now, sometimes in my lucid or inebriated state, i find myself in deep, reflective, thought. This subconscious mood spurs urs truly to go philosophical so much so that i get unsatisfied, albeit unfulfilled, not sharing it
with mankind.
I do believe i am not alone in this experience, i wish to call-out like minds who share these moments to join me, here.
Rhayne. Centino. Et al, come in, wait for no one, drop ur thoughts, make it original. All posts, by this, becomes the exclusive reserve and intellectual property of the poster.

Once again, Wellcome aboard.

1 Like

Re: Can't Wait To Exhale. Writers, Let's Xpress. by BUGOFF(m): 12:57am On Apr 11, 2019
BUGOFF:
Fellow gentlemen/ladies of word-craft, can we do something 'crazy' by employing our mental quirks?
It may be fun and didactic.
Now, sometimes in my lucid or inebriated state, i find myself in deep, reflective, thought. This subconscious mood spurs urs truly to go philosophical so much so that i get unsatisfied, albeit unfulfilled, not sharing it
with mankind.
I do believe i am not alone in this experience, i wish to call-out like minds who share these moments to join me, here.
Rhayne. Centino. Et al, come in, wait for no one, drop ur thoughts, make it original. All posts, by this, becomes the exclusive reserve and intellectual property of the poster.

Once again, Wellcome aboard.

Most times it takes making foes to realize potential.
= There u go, i have 'unboxed' Pandora's mystery.
Re: Can't Wait To Exhale. Writers, Let's Xpress. by Rhayne(f): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
well, the owner of the bottle of wine takes the first sip after popping the bottle open, before passing it around. Bugsoff, do the honours, let's see what you've got ☺
Re: Can't Wait To Exhale. Writers, Let's Xpress. by BUGOFF(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
Rhayne:
well, the owner of the bottle of wine takes the first sip after popping the bottle open, before passing it around. Bugsoff, do the honours, let's see what you've got ☺

True that, Rhayne. Thing is, i am going through a block at the moment.
It would rather be an honor should you pop-open and first taste of that bottle.
Glad you are here.
Topher.

1 Like

Re: Can't Wait To Exhale. Writers, Let's Xpress. by BUGOFF(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2019
Should the he-goat be troubled about the rising cost of shaving sticks?
Re: Can't Wait To Exhale. Writers, Let's Xpress. by BUGOFF(m): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
BUGOFF:

Most times it takes making foes to realize potential.
= There u go, i have 'unboxed' Pandora's mystery.
Openheaven2019, you got mail, [s][/s]sir. Sorry, madam.

(1) (Reply)

Your Love Is My Poison / The Doctor, A Rapist / Incubus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.