Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Bridal Hairstyling - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bridal Hairstyling (1509 Views)

Makeup Artiste Dies While Returning From An N8k Bridal Job - Picture / The Blog About Hairstyling Tools And Hair Care / Become a Pro In Bridal Hair Today @hairbyuj Call 08136750311 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bridal Hairstyling by twinycharis6(f): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Good day everyone, pls I my wedding is coming up next week but I'm still confused on the hair extension to buy for my hairstyling . pls I will love to hear from the makeup artist
and hairstylists in the house to help me with the beat brand of hair extension to use. Thanks everyone
Re: Bridal Hairstyling by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
twinycharis6:
Good day everyone, pls I my wedding is coming up next week but I'm still confused on the hair extension to buy for my hairstyling . pls I will love to hear from the makeup artist
and hairstylists in the house to help me with the beat brand of hair extension to use. Thanks everyone

It depends on the look you want to achieve. Your hairstylist for that day should enlighten you more on this.
Re: Bridal Hairstyling by lisaanderson630: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
Thanks for sharing..................

(1) (Reply)

Latest Aso Ebi Styles 2020: Recent Designs For Ladies / African Wedding Hairstyles 2022 - 50 Stunning Wedding Hairstyles For Black Bride / Latest Stunning Ankara Straight Long Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.