Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Looking To Hire A Good Writer For A Long Term Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking To Hire A Good Writer For A Long Term Job (353 Views)

Short Term Job Offer For Undergraduate / Canada Desperately Looking To Fill 430,000 Vacant Jobs / Top 7 Reasons To Hire A Fresh University Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Hire A Good Writer For A Long Term Job by nigeriahero: 10:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
I need an intelligent article writer. You must know how to conduct research online and also write plagiarism free articles.

I'll be paying you N900 per 1,000 words. If you can meet deadline, then I will be needing about 30,000 words per month (or more).
If you are interested, send your applications to ......with a link to your previous articles.

PLEASE DO NOT DROP YOUR PHONE NUMBERS OR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE. Send an email to clementjjoseph yahoo dot com

Remember to attached your previous written articles.

Cheers.
Re: Looking To Hire A Good Writer For A Long Term Job by ValCon888: 3:28am On Apr 11, 2019
You want plagiarism-free articles at 0.90kobo per word.
Rainy season is here.
The lightning that will strike you is on its way.

3 Likes

Re: Looking To Hire A Good Writer For A Long Term Job by bynomzy(f): 5:50am On Apr 11, 2019
This is wicked... Like very wicked! Who do you want to drain for N900? Like jeez. This is so unfair. Stop underpaying content creators. They are humans too. You get a good gig on fiverr or freelancer then come come here to pay 1% of what you earn per article to a writer... I'm so pissed. Go and write it yourself!
Re: Looking To Hire A Good Writer For A Long Term Job by nigeriahero: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
Thanks to everyone who have so far applied. I will definitely get back to you all.
Re: Looking To Hire A Good Writer For A Long Term Job by nigeriahero: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
bynomzy:
This is wicked... Like very wicked! Who do you want to drain for N900? Like jeez. This is so unfair. Stop underpaying content creators. They are humans too. You get a good gig on fiverr or freelancer then come come here to pay 1% of what you earn per article to a writer... I'm so pissed. Go and write it yourself!

You have a point, but I can't reply you like human because you are pissed already. But I wish you well bynomzy.

ValCon888:
You want plagiarism-free articles at 0.9kobo per word.
Rainy season is here.
The lightning that will strike you is on its way.

I don't know you, you don't know me. And you are sending lightning to strike me... Be careful of what you wish for.

Thank you @Rubinas for the plagiarism checker.
Re: Looking To Hire A Good Writer For A Long Term Job by ValCon888: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
nigeriahero:

You have a point, but I can't reply you like human because you are pissed already. But I wish you well bynomzy.

I don't know you, you don't know me. And you are sending lightning to strike me... Be careful of what you wish for.

Thank you @Rubinas for the plagiarism checker.
Once again, i say thunder will strike you. Stupid idiot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Has Information About Unilever Recruitment? / Gross Salary / Position: Transport Officer 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.