Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) (5976 Views)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 2006 Infinity Fx45 For Sale @ N1.6M Asking Price / Osama10 Of NL Has Done It AGAIN With Infiniti FX45**Black On Black**Great 2014 / 2007 Infiniti FX35 ** OBSIDIAN AWD** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2010
[size=15pt]COMING SOON  grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2010
wink

Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by freshmoney(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2010
You get mouth jare baba. Unlike Agbari autos, lol grin
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2010
Name:  maxtum

Position: Active Poster

Date Registered: July 20, 2009, 11:18 AM

Last Active: Today at 07:54:36 AM

YIM: jummy609@yahoo.com

Email: hidden

Current Status: Online Online

Local Time: September 14, 2010, 07:56 AM

Signature:
Enter The Place !!!!
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:07am On Sep 14, 2010
[size=15pt]@ INSPIRED AUTOS, WE DON'T PUT YOU ON A LONG THING.[/size]  wink
[size=15pt]
LIVE PHOTOS OF MY BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH FOR MAXTUM OF NAIRALAND
[/size] cheesy cheesy

Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by axeman85(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2010
Inspired can you pls shed light to the house on time duration it took fro THIS GENUINE CHEETAH TO LEAVE US AND LAND IN NIGERIA WITH CUSTOMS CLEARING. !!!!!.
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by mastro: 9:07am On Sep 14, 2010
Inspired, you mean your "bionic cheetah" didn't escape from the port!! I think you need to explain how you tamed it.
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by Piedpiper(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2010
Inspired how far na? Its 2 days now and yet no message bout the missing items. Please do dispatch and send the waybill number , regards.
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2010
Piedpiper:

Inspired how far na? Its 2 days now and yet no message bout the missing items. Please do dispatch and send the waybill number , regards.

Oga mi, Ive been at the Ports all day, Ive been incommunicado, Ill send the Way Bill Number to you tomorrow Morning, sorry for the delays

Thanks.
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2010
axeman85:

Inspired can you pls shed light to the house on time duration it took fro THIS GENUINE CHEETAH TO LEAVE US AND LAND IN NIGERIA WITH CUSTOMS CLEARING. !!!!!.

Once the Vessel Sails, It takes 17 days Direct Sail to Tin can Island Lagos.

The Maximum time shouldn't be more than 20 days.

Customs Clearing Usually takes 4-5 days, Sometimes When the Vessel is waiting to discharge and/or the Ship Side is Congested, It could extend to 2 weeks.

Thanks
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2010
mastro:

Inspired, you mean your "bionic cheetah" didn't escape from the port!! I think you need to explain how you tamed it.

The cheetah is the fastest land animal, reaching speeds between 112 and 120 km/h (70 and 75 mph)]  in short bursts covering distances up to 460 m (1,510 ft), and has the ability to accelerate from 0 to 103 km/h (64 mph) in three seconds, faster than most supercars.

Recent studies confirm the cheetah's status as the fastest land animal.

My Black Obsidian Bionic Cheetah nearly Escaped from the Ports, No be Small thing O, Customs Examination Sef na another Long episode, All is well that ends well sha. I need to Settle down do the Explanation.
  cheesy
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 10:58pm On Sep 14, 2010
[size=14pt]TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE

ALL OPTIONS INCLUDED.
[/size]

Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2010
cool cool

Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
[size=15pt]NAVIGATION

REVERSE CAMERA

INTELLIGENT IGNITION

INTELLIGENT ENTRY

HEAD RESTS DVD.
[/size]
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2010
WICKED CLAWS

WICKED CHEETAH

Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by maxtum(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ NL, its true that inspired is really the Man! i met inspired on Nl and its even with doubt that i even gave him a nob to shipand buy this my beautiful infiniti Fx 45.

But now i have cause to smile and drive about town with my "BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ", I PROMISED I WOULD DROP A WORD AND HERE I AM!!!

@ INSPIRED it was nice doing business with you and i recommend you to everyone and please keep being who you are.

Thanks inspired, now i can go hunt for Hbaby any where she is!! grin grin grin
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2010
maxtum:

@ NL, its true that inspired is really the Man! i met inspired on Nl and its even with doubt that i even gave him a nob to ship and buy this my beautiful infiniti Fx 45.

You have Joined the league of Our Over 400 Online Satisfied Customers

We are happy, when You are happy. wink
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2010
wink wink

Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by marcus1234: 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2010
So Sick and Sleek.
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by Scottx(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
This ride is Badddddd !!!
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by maxtum(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2010
To all Nl dt wants to test drive, you all welcome cuz we all family.
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by JAZES(m): 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2010
@Inspired,
You get mouth man.

maxtum:

To all Nl dt wants to test drive, you all welcome cuz we all family.

But i wan test drive na. grin grin grin grin. Anyway, Congratulations oooo.
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by bechex(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2010
Beautiul Ride, Sleek Machine, Inspired i am having a rethink oh wink lol
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by honeric01(m): 2:18am On Sep 17, 2010
Nice one!!!! cool
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2010
THIS IS THE TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE

NOTE THE SILVER CROSS BARS, ITS SO RARE ON INFINITIS.

Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by Scottx(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2010
I'm still thinking
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by jaybee3(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2010
How much?
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by hbabe(f): 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2010
^^You want to buy? tongue

maxtum:

Thanks inspired, now i can go hunt for Hbaby any where she is!! grin grin grin
With this your new ride, I should be the one doing the hunting. Congratulations, man. May I have the old one for love's sake? tongue
You need to wash this new baby by giving me free lunch for a week; let's do that joint near your Ikoyi office? cool
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by jaybee3(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2010
hmmmmmm grin grin grin grin
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by eros(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2010
BOSS!!! BOSS!!! BOSS!!! BOSS!!!
Re: BLACK OBSIDIAN BIONIC CHEETAH INFINITI FX45 ( For Maxtum Of Nairaland ) by maxtum(m): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ hbaby, you know nobody can take your place!!
We would do that pool party tomorrow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD...Tokunbo 2013 Toyota 4runner / Registered Very Clean 2002/2003 Nissan Altima For Sale- N600k Only Works Perfect / 2months used Toyota Camry 08model for quick sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.