Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (3680 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice Here Samsung A30 Or Tecno Camon 12 Pro / Samsung A30 Or Redmi Note 7 / Samsung Galaxy A30 OR Huawei Y9? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Mayorwer: 2:52am On Apr 11, 2019
kindly help me to select a better device between these two phones
Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 11, 2019
For me personally, i'm gonna choose xiomi note 7. Both device are good though but i think snapdragon 660. Qualcomm give better performance than exynos7904. Octa-core
Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Mayorwer: 4:29am On Apr 11, 2019
And besides ,plastic body design of samsung is annoying
Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2019
Mayorwer:
kindly help me to select a better device between these two phones
If you want a vibrant and crisp screen/display - A30
Fastest processor - Note 7
Best battery - Note 7
Best camera - A30 and Note 7, don't know which is better..
Best build quality - Note 7
Fastest to receive software/android updates - Note 7
Best UI - A30 or M20
Make your choice...

4 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by smartigo: 11:27am On Apr 11, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Best battery - Note 7
Best UI - A30 or M20
Make your choice...
Thought they have the same battery capacity except you are saying note 7 processor( snapdragon 660) optimises battery consumption than Samsung processor
Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by michaellovaldo(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Is m30 now available in Nigeria?
Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by seunfly: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Best battery - Note 7
Best UI - A30 or M20
Make your choice...

I think you have finished it.
I will like to add the following
Brand perseption: Samsung wins
Second hand value: Samsung wins
Display: Samsung wins
Ease of repair in Nigeria: Samsung also wins
Exynos 7904 is below par to Snapdragon 660 in every aspect so Redmi wins
You can install gcam without hustle on redmi: Remi note 7 wins
Snapdragon 660 and IPS LCD is friendly to battery compare to exynos 7904 and super amoled: Redmi note 7 wins.

With this, OP can choose anyone based on his preference but I will recommend Samsung for obvious reason.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by bubbybillion: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
how much is samsung 30 and xiaomi Note 7
Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by lanre316: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Best battery - Note 7
Best UI - A30 or M20
Make your choice...

seunfly:

I think you have finished it.
I will like to add the following
Brand perseption: Samsung wins
Second hand value: Samsung wins
Display: Samsung wins
Ease of repair in Nigeria: Samsung also wins
Exynos 7904 is below par to Snapdragon 660 in every aspect so Redmi wins
You can install gcam without hustle on redmi: Remi note 7 wins
Snapdragon 660 and IPS LCD is friendly to battery compare to exynos 7904 and super amoled: Redmi note 7 wins.

With this, OP can choose anyone based on his preference but I will recommend Samsung for obvious reason.

WOW! Perfect analysis. You guys are great.

I'm personally opting for Samsung A30. I love the name Samsung and I love AMOLED display more than anything. I have been hooked on the display ever since the first time I handled Galaxy S8.

Besides I'm tired of explaining Xiaomi to people who ask what phone am I using. I had been a hardcore Xiaomi user for the past three years. But the current Samsung A series has totally won me over to the other side.

Both phones are good, no doubt. But Samsung takes the crown as my preference.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
lanre316:

I'm personally opting for Samsung A30. I love the name Samsung and I love AMOLED display more than anything. I have been hooked on the display ever since the first time I handled Galaxy S8.

Besides I'm tired of explaining what Xiaomi is to people who ask what phone am I using. I had been a hardcore Xiaomi user for the past three years. But the current Samsung A series has totally won me over to the other side.

Someone said that if you use a galaxy S or note phone for a month on maximum resolution, when you see the screen of a Tecno or infinix phone you would have eyesores!!
Can't agree more!! Samsung's displays speak to your eyes!! Like there display quality is 2nd to none!!
It's as if they sell the inferior screens to Apple and others and reserved the quality displays for themselves!!

3 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Galil: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
bubbybillion:
how much is samsung 30 and xiaomi Note 7
A30 is 75k while note 7 starts from 60k depends on ur preference
Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Someone said that if you use a galaxy S or note phone for a month on maximum resolution, when you see the screen of a Tecno or infinix phone you would have eyesores!!
Can't agree more!! Samsung's displays speak to your eyes!! Like there display quality is 2nd to none!!
It's as if they sell the inferior screens to Apple and others and reserved the quality displays for themselves!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by MrBONE2(m): 7:14am On Apr 12, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

grin grin grin
Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by melvin0004(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pls BTW A30 Samsung n hauwei y9 2019 which should I go for .. .am currently using tecno canon CX wanna upgrade.
Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by fibonacci2526: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
lanre316:

Besides I'm tired of explaining what Xiaomi is to people who ask what phone am I using. I had been a hardcore Xiaomi user for the past three years. But the current Samsung A series has totally won me over to the other side.

You do know that the type of AMOLED panels they use on their flagships isn't the same they use on their midrangers right? Just pointing that out o so you don't have the expectations that it will be same display as seen on the s8 you mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by lanre316: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
fibonacci2526:

You do know that the type of AMOLED panels they use on their flagships isn't the same they use on their midrangers right? Just pointing that out o so you don't have the expectations that it will be same display as seen on the s8 you mentioned.

I have seen the AMOLED on A30 and the AMOLED on S10e and handled both side by side. Not much different. I would still pick lowest AMOLED on any lowest midrange Samsung over any IPS/TFT/TN display on any other highest-end phone anytime any day.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung A30 OR SAMSUNG M30 OR Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 by fibonacci2526: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
lanre316:

I have seen the AMOLED on A30 and the AMOLED on S10e and handled both side by side. Not much different. I would still pick lowest AMOLED on any lowest midrange Samsung over any IPS/TFT/TN display on any other highest-end phone anytime any day.

Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Itel P12 For Sale @23k / What Do You Think About Tecno Phantom 9? / QVGA Cameras On Smartphones (what Are They?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.