Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) (29932 Views)

Wizkid On A Date With Dillish Mathews, Damilola Adegbite And Osas Ighodaro / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by MhizMuna: 7:06am On Apr 11, 2019
Actress,Damilola Adegbite looked flawless ina makeup-free selfie she shared .

The mother of one captioned the shot ‘which appeared to be taken during a workout session “my escape’.

https://www./2019/04/damilola-adegbite-shows-off-her-fresh-flawless.html

L

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by barrMo: 7:07am On Apr 11, 2019
hmmm
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by CityNGR: 7:08am On Apr 11, 2019
MhizMuna:

The mother of one captioned the shot ‘which appeared to be taken during a workout session “my escape’.
Next time don't use your nitel line for picture upload here

3 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by kufzee(f): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2019
well,good for her
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 7:18am On Apr 11, 2019
Isok

See Some Sexy Photos of Damilola Adegbite As she display her banging curvy body => HERE
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 11, 2019
she's beautiful kiss

15 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by vanida6: 7:35am On Apr 11, 2019
Cute
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2019
tohyorsih2:
she's beautiful kiss
vanida6:
Cute

Yes she's indeed a beautiful lady.

But something keeps telling me she gonna be one lady full of issues in relationship.

She kinda looks like he "saucy" type to me.

** It's an opinion though.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by czarina(f): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2019
Beautiful one! Let me go and clean my face make e for fine like this. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2019
kiss kiss kiss kiss
What's up with all these news about gals showing off their endowment. Abegi next post

No advance payments required! Get your website designed then pay after. Kindly click HERE to see our beautiful designs.

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2019
kiss
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2019
angry
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by tstx(m): 11:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Flawless.... Hmm

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by Goddyj(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2019
grin
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by dayleke: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2019
czarina:
Beautiful one! Let me go and clean my face make e for fine like this. kiss kiss

Hmmmmm
It is ok d way it is....
We like it like that.... cool
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2019
Flawless indeed undecided
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2019
Olosho-wood

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by teniolav: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2019
MhizMuna:

https://www./2019/04/damilola-adegbite-shows-off-her-fresh-flawless.html
Cute

L
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2019
Ok dis lady kwo...I've seen her in one movie lai dat...I can't remember
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by HarbySloy(m): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2019
Ladies! Greatest scammer of all time with their make up

1 Like

Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by Popmaster2019(f): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2019
Fine girl let us know the cream you use
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2019
beautiful
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by okadoo: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2019
She’s beautiful
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2019
Forever beautiful
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Yes she's indeed a beautiful lady.

But something keeps telling me she gonna be one lady full of issues in relationship.

She kinda looks like he "saucy" type to me.

** It's an opinion though.

You don't know her personally.
Therefore, your opinion is declared inconclusive grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by Denikayan: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2019
She should stop showing face and go reconcile with her husband
Re: Damilola Adegbite And Her Flawless Natural Face (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up / "We can Never Rundown" Tekno Babymama Lola Rae Happily Sings for Tekno / Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.