Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Always Talk About Your Brand - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Always Talk About Your Brand (257 Views)

Let's Talk About Making Money With Adthrive, Mediavine And Ezoic / Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings / Let's Talk About Real Deal Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Talk About Your Brand by mute4real: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2019
Why You Should Not Stop Advertising Your Brand

Today is about business. But first, let me tell you a story.

We used to use one particular brand of diaper for our daughter. When she was born and friends brought gifts for her, everybody that brought diapers as a gift brought that particular brand.

For baby wipes, we got several brands but not for diaper. That brand was the brand of the moment at the time. In fact, by the time she had started using size 3 we still had size 2 at home. We had to take them to a lady that sells diapers around us and swapped them for size 3.

By the time she started using size 5 something happened that led to me sharing this story. Suddenly size 5 became scarce. I will go to a shop and be lucky to find just one pack left until we could not get size 5 to buy.

I used to work with Procter & Gamble and we called that Missed Case. Missed Case is when the customer has money to pay for your product but cannot find your product. It is not good for business.

So, what did we do? What any other person will do, we bought a different brand. Now, a pack of diaper will contain between 50 and 70 diapers based on the brand. At an average of 6 diapers per day, a pack can last for two weeks. Again, based on the brand.

At the end of those two weeks, we went to the stores again, still no change. Our initial brand was still scarce. Again, we bought that second brand. And to be fair, this other brand did the job well.

Question: How many people did you think were in a similar position as we were? Thousands? Millions? I will go with millions. Millions of people were forced to move to an alternative brand because the preferred brand was scarce.

Guess what brand she uses now? Yeah, you guessed right. That is the result of missed cases. That is what happens when the customer cannot find you when they need you.

Some people tell me that I advertise my classes and books too much. Although no one has ever been gracious enough to tell me I add value too much. They love my articles but they don't want me to sell. My dear, park well.

I cannot count how often I get a message that goes like this:

Good morning Mr. Mute. I was just thinking of how to register for your Personal Transformation course (or one other course or my books) when I saw your ad this morning. Please, can I make payment now?

I love that kind of message �

What if I said I advertised yesterday, so I won't advertise today?

By the way, there is a 75% discount on many of my courses this month. Take advantage of this opportunity. You can send a WhatsApp message to 08038749796 for more details.

Dear hustler, forget those who say you advertise too much. Keep advertising. As big as Coca-cola, they keep advertising. In fact, their advert budget is in the billions of dollars. That is a brand that everybody already knows.

Keep adding value, but keep telling the world what you are selling. There is one person out there that will soon contact you because of that advert.

I hope this has added value to you. Have you ever been in a situation like I was where you had to move to a different brand because your initial brand was not available? Share with us by posting a comment.

Thank you.

Mute Efe
@mute_efe (Twitter, IG)
Re: Always Talk About Your Brand by CrazyJill: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
Wow, I really care about the choice of diapers for my children. So, I usually buy Japanese diapers, order them from this store https://thebestfromjapan.com/organic-milk-formula/hipp-organic-milk-formula. So, if you are worried about this, then try to buy diapers in this store, in my opinion this is the best option. So

(1) (Reply)

The African Startup Looking Inspire African Entrepreneurs / Bloggers Start Making Money Today With Your Blog / Make Money Selling Domains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.