Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,845 members, 7,841,204 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

"Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida (41270 Views)

Maje Ayida Defeats Toke Makinwa In Court, Awarded 1 Million Naira In Damages / Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts / Maje Ayida Dating Yinka Mathews (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Sultty(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
na borehole dey there, even if she moans or scream all na make believe, na fake cries
na me go turn her bore hole to ocean grin
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Muscomide: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
E pain am. grin

I cannot take my eyes off of her chicken leg. No wonder her ex dumped her. grin

You get bad mouth sha. Lol
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by pagorino(m): 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
vanida6:
She is in pain cheesy
not just pain but sifia pain grin
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by TWOWAYMIRROR: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
At her old age, she still dey squat to snap pinshures, what will happen if she wan shit?
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by TWOWAYMIRROR: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
At her old age, she still dey squat to snap pinshures, what will happen if she wants shit?
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by femi4: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
ibnlawal:

Azin real pain
sefia pain
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sultty:
I love this geh. She go sweet fvck
ur own na phuck, Everytime phuck phuck phuch,even if person get wide puzzy u go still go swim

4 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by meobizy(f): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
I don’t see anything deep about this post.
I assume she is only fooling around.
If she is still pining over her ex then it means she’s a loser, which doesn’t surprise me because a lot of females are, guys just don’t care to notice.
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by vince96w2(m): 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
vanida6:
She is in pain cheesy

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Sultty(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
SmellySperm:

ur own na phuck, Everytime phuck phuck phuch,even if person get wide puzzy u go still go swim
is it ur prick
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by PapaAdanna: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
See her yam legs,

Do u still think about ur ex... So e still d pepper u?

1 Like

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Chimaokigwe: 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
See her legs like those of a local fowl.
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sultty:
is it ur prick
shey puzzy no dey taya u

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by CaesarDon(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
chronique:
I've never liked this girl and Tonto dikeh for once and the reason is that both of them display a lot of stupidity on social media.

Very precise comment

I hate them as well for being the 2 biggest hypocrites in showbiz

2 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by romeorailss: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
vanida6:
She is in pain cheesy

Sifia pains

cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by horlique(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
She is shagging people's father's yet complaining about her ex

2 Likes

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Sultty(m): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
SmellySperm:

shey puzzy no dey taya u
for where? This one na toh toh with class
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by jrusky(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
Toke or Token you are in.pain go and take medication ok.

He was taken from you and was given to your neighbour who need him better than you do.

You are the real lone idiot for be a loser to a fellow woman like yourself.

This Toke or Token are Tontoh dikeh bird of same feather.

1 Like

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Why is she so bitter?

Asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Chachalogo(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Toke, i recommend to you a nollywood movie, "getting over him".

1 Like

Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by alexsoftwork(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
vanida6:
She is in pain cheesy
Exactly she still love d guy grin
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
She should team up with Tonto and form The Frustrated Exs Association.
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by mexzony: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
This girl is always opening mouth one kind in her pictures.
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Gentleziggy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
She is d bigger idiot
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by TemmyT002(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Eh ya
She is jealous sha
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Vince77(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
vanida6:
She is in sifia pain cheesy
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Proudlyng: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
Aunty Toke, I think u should move on with ur life, whatever he tells her is non of ur business.. Stop acting like someone that is frustrated and find ur self another man...
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sultty:
for where? This one na toh toh with class
don't b surprise dat her toh toh fit dey smell like everyother toh tohgrin
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Cityguy: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
vanida6:
She is in pain cheesy
'Sifia pain'
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by hybridblood07(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sifia pains lol
vanida6:
She is in pain cheesy
Re: "Two Idiots" - Toke Makinwa Throws Shade At Her Ex Maje Ayida by Nellybank(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
I don't know you but speaking my mind will make me respect you forever. Seriously two big idiots. They are even luckier I am not d beefee, I for quitely beef them till Jesus Christ himself will see their stupidity and come down to beg to please save their PAINS. It's senselessly too much. Haha!
chronique:
I've never liked this girl and Tonto dikeh for once and the reason is that both of them display a lot of stupidity on social media.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos / DSS Arrests Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Nude Pictures, Blackmail / Ruggedman Hosts Marvis To Dinner In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.