Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

"A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver (44324 Views)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) / Anambra Lady Attacks Man For Harassing Her At A Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Pinkyposh(f): 8:54am On Apr 12, 2019
Ken4agent:

U right with your moniker dp. I can relate to the pix undecided

It's ok if you are pained, but that is the fact
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by tunjilana: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2019
Angy55:
If I had not experienced this shit some days ago I wouldn't have believe the stories of male drivers harrasing female passengers.
This has nothing do with dressing half unclad or not.

The driver had to bring out his dick, he was so lucky that it was already dark. I would have secretly taken a shot with my phone and made a story out of it too as well.
Terrible experience for me.

I believe the lady.

On a lighter note, women have been bringing out everything since way way back, yet men are not screaming about being harassed. Men go soon begin waka naked to even up with the nudity amongst females....Brace up...It is their body smiley...
Re: "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver by Ayolachris: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2019
The laps though.... I see no harassment. Even with the rashes . lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra / Soldiers Kill Terrorist Commander, Abu Zahra, In Borno State (Photos) / 15 Suspected Badoo Members Arrested During Raid Between Police And OPC. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.