Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Why You Dont Actually Need A Benz In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Dont Actually Need A Benz In Nigeria (419 Views)

The Type Of Busineses We Actually Need In Nigeria / Do We Actually Need An RO System? / Tonye Cole Buys His Wife, Sylvia Cole, A Benz For Their 23rd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Dont Actually Need A Benz In Nigeria by apureclient(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2019
Why you dont actually need a Benz in Nigeria

Sometimes i have to really understand why we spend money to buy luxury when we cant actually keep up. I buy things so they can work for me not because i want people to see that am cruising benz.

Fastword to reality. Let me tell you a story of two brothers that happened 2017

Its not just a fiction its a real life story which i was part of that happened in lagos Nigeria not disclosing their names ..just want one or two persons who can get the moral of this experience
Two brothers actually got 40million naira each from there Fathers will. Uncle A and Uncle B
Uncle A is the eldest. He called my team and said he would like to install solar power system in his home. We gave him quotes according to what hes trying to power, he later did an heavy solar power with package of about 15million naira. Uncle B heard about it he was furious and was asking Uncle A why will he install a power of 15m. Uncle A simply said i want to be able to power AC in my sitting room in kid's room, and my room i want my kitchen to have a separate inverter so my wife can be able to cook with light 100% i want her to be able to use the microwave without bothering if NEPA will take the light. I also want to be able to come back from work with assurance that my house have light 24/7 so i can open my gate automatically.
Hmmmm well Uncle B then said me i want to buy my dream car ... Which he did, he bought a Mercedes benz of 25m .. Uncle A invested 5m in a bottle water company and bought a sienna of 5m fastforward to January 2019 uncle B car had issues with his Mercedes benz , so after work he takes bike to uncle A house to receive AC thats powered by solar before going to his house. He even come to uncle A house to iron his cloth sometimes because his mikano Generator has develop fault. ..

You can get the moral of the story, just remember to invest in what works for you
Re: Why You Dont Actually Need A Benz In Nigeria by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2019
what a pile of nonsense!!!!

if people want to buy Benz, let them!
if people want to invest, let them!ยจ
if they want to spend their money on oloshos and drugs, let them!

3 Likes

Re: Why You Dont Actually Need A Benz In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lol. Shameless shill.

What a silly way to market your solar business.

(1) (Reply)

Companies That Will Need Steady Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut? / How I Make 5$ Daily Uploading Photos For Free / Jumia An Obvious Fraud- Us Media Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.