Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Pls Help A Sister - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help A Sister (794 Views)

Please Help A Sister In Need. / Help A Sister In Need Of A Job / Please Help A Sister!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Sister by osaziej1: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2019
I need a job for my family up keep.am a graduated
My personal details
Name: Joy Adesina
Qualification: HND in Accounting 2015
NYSC: Completed 2017
Pervious job: Administrative officer and office assistance
I no my Excel and MS very well.
Pls help me here friends.

God bless you
Re: Pls Help A Sister by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
osaziej1:
I need a job for my family up keep.am a graduated
My personal details
Name: Joy Adesina
Qualification: HND in Accounting 2015
NYSC: Completed 2017
Pervious job: Administrative officer and office assistance
I no my Excel and MS very well.
Pls help me here friends.

God bless you

Send your CV to my mail obilornnamdi1@gmail.com or Whatsapp.... I can be able to link you uo
Re: Pls Help A Sister by osaziej1: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Thanks a lot dear
Re: Pls Help A Sister by osaziej1: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Thanks a lot here this is my number 08059773786
Re: Pls Help A Sister by missyojo(f): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2019
Op,the man above me said send your cv to the mail he posted. Why did you put down your number? Kindly learn how to follow instructions. You may have to edit what you wrote in your post because there are some errors in it and kindly proof read anything you want to post to the public before posting it. My thoughts thou
Wish you all the best.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Sister by JasonScoolari: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
missyojo:
Op,the man above me said send your cv to the mail he posted. Why did you put down your number? Kindly learn how to follow instructions. You may have to edit what you wrote in your post because there are some errors in it and kindly proof read anything you want to post to the public before posting it. My thoughts thou
Wish you all the best.
Nice, really Nice.
Re: Pls Help A Sister by osaziej1: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
Oh no! I type this out of frustration.
Re: Pls Help A Sister by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2019
osaziej1:
Oh no! I type this out of frustration.

I've seen your CV. I'll contact you only through mail. I understand the frustration. I'll do my best

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Sister by missyojo(f): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2019
thaikun15:

I've seen your CV. I'll contact you only through mail. I understand the frustration. I'll do my best

God bless you Sir for helping the op, may favour never depart from you and your household.
Sir, should in case there's another opening you know of I'm also in need of job. I have a Post graduate diploma in peace studies and conflict resolution and a bachelor's degree in sociology. I have an experience as a customer care representative and can perform any other administrative job.
Thank you.
Re: Pls Help A Sister by Eva101: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2019
thaikun15:

Send your CV to my mail obilornnamdi1@gmail.com or Whatsapp.... I can be able to link you uo
pls sir am urgently in need of job but reside in anambra state..pls sir if you ve an link up i will be xo greatful..am a graduate of mass communication..done with my nysc.ve experience in customer rep and keeping of record..also ve knowlegde in ms n excel
Re: Pls Help A Sister by osaziej1: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thank you Sir
Re: Pls Help A Sister by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2019
Eva101:
pls sir am urgently in need of job but reside in anambra state..pls sir if you ve an link up i will be xo greatful..am a graduate of mass communication..done with my nysc.ve experience in customer rep and keeping of record..also ve knowlegde in ms n excel

Send your cv to my mail
Re: Pls Help A Sister by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 14, 2019
missyojo:

God bless you Sir for helping the op, may favour never depart from you and your household.
Sir, should in case there's another opening you know of I'm also in need of job. I have a Post graduate diploma in peace studies and conflict resolution and a bachelor's degree in sociology. I have an experience as a customer care representative and can perform any other administrative job.
Thank you.

What's your location?
Re: Pls Help A Sister by Dominionforlife: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
I need your assistance too sir.
I have a Master's degree in Public Health with three years experience working with NGOs. Kindly help.
Re: Pls Help A Sister by ujunwa64: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
God bless you Sir for helping... Am also a graduate of banking and finance, completed Nysc, experience in sales representative

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!!: We Are Hiring... / Online Mathematics Teacher, Graphics Designer And Web/phone App Developer Wanted / Please I Need A Job In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.