Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip (29306 Views)

Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Warri Sex Worker Fights A Client For Refusing To Give Her N2k After “Short Time" / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by Made4naijalove: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
A disappointed herb seller engaged a motorcycle rider in fisticuffs, yesterday, for charging her N100 for a trip she later discovered to be extremely short.

The two of them had agreed to a fee of N100 without her knowing that where she was going to was so close to the point where she boarded the bike.

However, on getting to her destination along St. Cletus church road, #Nnewi, Anambra State, she refused to pay the agreed fee, forcing the man to seize the cup she uses in dispensing her herb.

The matter later degenerated into a physical fight after the lady started assaulting the biker, who eventually responded by carefully landing a couple of blows squarely on her face, before the intervention of some well-meaning Nigerians.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/ignorant-lady-fights-a-biker-who-charged-her-n100-for-a-very-short-trip/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by Made4naijalove: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by izzou(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
grin

The #100 was for the short trip and her ignorance. No need to fight auntie. Learn the lesson and move on, after all you agreed to pay it.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by lyriclekidd(m): 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Lol by "carefully landing" I love that grin grin cheesy

Don't forget to contact us if you got giftcards and bitcoin for sale.
Contact on signature..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
sad
Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
she got what she deserved for assaulting the guy...

9 Likes

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by ojun50(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bike men her always like that

3 Likes

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by queensera(f): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
she got what she deserved for assaulting the guy...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by dollytino4real(f): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
some ladies are not smiling o!
Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by ofemigeorge(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
grin she should have just offered a small shot of her herbal drink,trade by barter

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by mosho2good: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
I recognize one of my Facebook friends on d road, when she was about to cross, she didn't see the car coming behind her. Before I could shout

*"Mhis pearly issa sexy BadGal cute Bae akosua minaj"* watchout!!!
The car had already knocked her down,

*"I'm now at the burial�����*

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by meobizy(f): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
Do Igbo people sell agbo?
I already know which region this is.
Her logic is ‘at least after taking the 20.00 NGN for the trip he’ll use the remaining 80.00 NGN to buy Panadol.’.

Wait o, it happened in the East?!
The woman is obviously from one region known for selling agbo.
That is not an Igbo woman.

8 Likes

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by GodIsBiafran: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
Look what Buhari has caused

6 Likes

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by flokii: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
Some of those bikers can cheat for Africa..

Once they sense you're new in the area or don't know your way around, they try to milk you.

#Thumbs up to the female Tyson

18 Likes

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by bestman09(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
So bad. Nigeria's economy have turned people upside down. God will help us to overcome
Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by nanakgh(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ignorance is no excuse. The lady attempted to breach a valid verbal contract of which the rider had executed his part without fail. Learn the rules, pay up, and move on ,woman. Lesson learned.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by Khd95(m): 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
So amaka people too dey sell paraga angry grin
Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by mosho2good: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
I recognize one of my Facebook friends on d road, when she was about to cross, she didn't see the car coming behind her. Before I could shout

*"I'm now at the burial*

3 Likes

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by SarkinYarki: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
Next level poverty !!!! this woman can never be rich with this kind of mindset ..I have mastered the art of money and I have found out loving it too much will keep you poor ..learn to let go

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by dollyjoy(f): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
All for 100 naira? It is not worth it at all...

6 Likes

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
grin the guy taking d vid dey enjoy d fight
Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
Women will always be women

1 Like

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by AustineCJ: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
In Osuofia voice....Agreement na Agreement, No be when e reach for settlement you come De tell story.....

1 Like

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by Chimaokigwe: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
That's how those Abakaliki thieves behave. That's why Obiano banned okada in Anambra.

Hawking, begging, crime. Na their department be that.

You can never see any factory owned by a Wawa man. Them don use okada business swear for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by meobizy(f): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
mosho2good:

*"I'm now at the burial�����*
This is a lie, all you had to shout was Ms. Pearly.
Stop spreading fake news!

2 Likes

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
lyriclekidd:
Lol by "carefully landing" I love that grin grin cheesy

Don't forget to contact us if you got giftcards and bitcoin for sale.
Contact on signature..

You love violence against women and cheating ignorant people right?

3 Likes

Re: Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip by blackboy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hmmm N50 ...injustice and greed. Next time he will charge the fair price.
No be say she cant forget the N50 but its cheating she cant take. Tomorrow he will think 2wice before charging crazy fares.
She has helped future passengers.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards / Trader Shot Dead As Armed Robbery Gang Invade Phone Market In Ogun / Corporate Criminals, Kidnappers Arrested In Lagos After Collecting N3M Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.