Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,234 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Me At My Uncle's House - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Me At My Uncle's House (472 Views)

My Uncle And I / How I Disowned My Uncle (praize Victor Comedy ) Episode110 / My Uncle Drank My Urine - praize Victor comedy episode 86 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me At My Uncle's House by Mbzh01: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
I came to visit my Uncle who is an old soldier and informed him that "I have
won a schorlarship to further
my eduation in the United
States Of America"
He was so happy that he immediately ordered his wife
and children to slaughter his
last goat for celebration. He also called to invite some friends and
family around, popped lots of
Champagne and much more.
We finished eating and drinking. Now I'm thinking of how to tell him it was April Fool. I'm still here since Sunday. Please help me o. How do I tell him? ��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Strongest Tribes In Africa / Judgement Throne / Gentle Breeze Comedy Skit... This Will Surel;y Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.