Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

How I Killed A Crazy Monkey At My Site And Devoured It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Killed A Crazy Monkey At My Site And Devoured It (515 Views)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Killed A Crazy Monkey At My Site And Devoured It by emmanwandud(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
these crazy monkeys have been on the offensive.when ot sights human, it charges at them and scare the living hell outta thuer mind, well today was a bad day as slayed tbe monkey and roasted it with my workers.

Re: How I Killed A Crazy Monkey At My Site And Devoured It by Officialgarri: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
This is Cain.. He just killed his brother undecided
Re: How I Killed A Crazy Monkey At My Site And Devoured It by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
pls can someone point out which one of the two (in this picture) is the crazy monkey?!

***spit on floor***

btw: are snakes related to monkeys..... hhhmmm i think Lala would say yes. lets see!

1 Like

Re: How I Killed A Crazy Monkey At My Site And Devoured It by izzou(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
angry

Keep killing them oh

Very soon, the only monkey kids will get to see will be the monkeys in books because people like you don kill them finish angry
Re: How I Killed A Crazy Monkey At My Site And Devoured It by ojun50(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
pls can someone point out which one of the two (in this picture) is the crazy monkey?!

***spit on floor***

btw: are snakes related to monkeys..... hhhmmm i think Lala would say yes. lets see!
is like na the hunter dey kolo
Re: How I Killed A Crazy Monkey At My Site And Devoured It by delugajackson: 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
How someone would muster the courage to kill his very own ancestor beats my imagination.
Re: How I Killed A Crazy Monkey At My Site And Devoured It by CAPSLOCKED: 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
WITH A STOMACH THAT SIZE ONLY YOU CAN FINISH FOUR MONKEYS AT ONCE. angry
Re: How I Killed A Crazy Monkey At My Site And Devoured It by galadima77(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
This guy na cannibal
Re: How I Killed A Crazy Monkey At My Site And Devoured It by MJBOLT: 6:03am On Apr 12, 2019
are you guys that hungry?you did not even skin it before roasting

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Hunts For FIRS Boss Fowler As Aide Exposes Fowler’s Car Gift To A Girlfrien / Student Runs Out Naked While Bathing As Snakes Invade Auchi Poly / Reasons Why Gona Is Exactly What Nigerians Require Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.