Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Farmland Survey!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmland Survey!!! (612 Views)

Water Borehole Survey Is Now Digital #contact Us Today / 31.69 Hac Of Farmland For Sale 500,000 Per Hac / Get bulldozer and tractor service For your farmland . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farmland Survey!!! by Akolawole(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hi guys,

To do a proper survey of farmlands, Do surveyor lodge it with State government or local government?

Cheers.
Re: Farmland Survey!!! by kunleweb: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
Akolawole:
Hi guys,

To do a proper survey of farmlands, Do surveyor lodge it with State government or local government?

Cheers.

Re: Farmland Survey!!! by Akolawole(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

WhatsApp me on 0818 397 9372

Of what use is chatting you up when tens of people may benefit from it?

In the early years on nairaland, we don't do that at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farmland Survey!!! by kunleweb: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
Akolawole:

Of what use is chatting you up when tens of people may benefit from it?

In the early years on nairaland, we don't do that at all.

Why did I ask you to chat me up, mind telling me?
Re: Farmland Survey!!! by Akolawole(m): 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

Why did I ask you to chat me up, mind telling me?

Na you know.

Its a public forum where everything is laid bare.

You are under no obligation to respond Bro.

1 Like

Re: Farmland Survey!!! by kunleweb: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
Akolawole:

Na you know.

Its a public forum where everything is laid bare.

You are under no obligation to respond Bro.

See how a business man is talking, pride that emanates from little toys.

I'm acquiring sizeable acres next week and another 250 acres in 3months,i was going to seek your counsel and hand over the survey part to you. But it's okay, I get the point. Thank you Sir and have a nice day
Re: Farmland Survey!!! by Akolawole(m): 1:05am On Apr 13, 2019
kunleweb:

See how a business man is talking, pride that emanates from little toys.

I'm acquiring sizeable acres next week and another 250 acres in 3months,i was going to seek your counsel and hand over the survey part to you. But it's okay, I get the point. Thank you Sir and have a nice day

I may be a little toy. I may NOT be able to even afford 1 acre of farmland like you. I have eventually get answer to my enquiry. I don't and won't contact beyond the forum.

1 Like

Re: Farmland Survey!!! by dirtycoin(m): 3:36am On Apr 13, 2019
Akolawole:

I may be a little toy. I may NOT be able to even afford 1 acre of farmland like you. I have eventually get answer to my enquiry. I don't and won't contact beyond the forum.

Excellent response.
Re: Farmland Survey!!! by kunleweb: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2019
dirtycoin:

Excellent response.

For an entity that advertise a business service without issuing a disclaimer beneath their ad? Smh
Re: Farmland Survey!!! by kunleweb: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2019
Akolawole:

Re: Farmland Survey!!! by kunleweb: 10:25am On Apr 13, 2019
Akolawole:

Own responsibility for your actions,in-actions and tantrums rather than guilt-trip. Smh, It wasn't me who flipped at a simple, innocent question!

(1) (Reply)

90watt All In One Solar Street Light For Your Farm . / Bamboo Poles Supplier / Get Up-to 40% ROI In Our Catfish Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.