Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix (4782 Views)

Pastor’s Wife Who Engaged In Sex Romp With Herbalist In Custody — Police / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / I Did Not Force Her’ – Man Who Engaged Underage Girl In Sex Romps In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by Gossipninja: 12:43am On Apr 12, 2019
FUTO Breaks On Sunshine Castle Deaths, Says Female Student Is Not From Our School.

The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State identified three of the victims as students of the university.

Confirmed that checks in the school’s student data system confirmed that the three males, who allegedly took part in the s*x orgy at the hostel near the institution, were students of FUTO.

The.l university’s spokesperson said, “I can now confirm to you that all the three boys, who took part in the alleged s*x incident after an alleged drug overdose, were students of the university.

“The only female among them is not our student; she is from the University of Port Harcourt and hails from Abacha a town in Idemili Local Government of Anambra state. .
That is the true situation of things as it concerns the studentship of the victims.”

The university is actually handicapped as it relates to this matter.

“The incident happened outside of the campus of the university. We do not have control over their lifestyle outside the campus. Moreover, the school has rules and regulations guarding every student here.

It had been reported that four students, Ugochukwu Kingsley, Richard, Aka Uche and ILOADIUKOR Clara Adaeze were rescued from the hostel after an alleged s*x romp.

While two out of the four students were found dead in the room, the other two were rushed to hospital.
One other person died at the hospital.

ILOADIUKOR Clara Adaeze remains the only one alive and has regained consciousness.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/identity-of-the-girl-who-engaged-in-group-sex-with-3-futo-students-revealed-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by Gossipninja: 12:44am On Apr 12, 2019
[code][/code]
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by amstardi: 12:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Somebody's future wife ....

If it's not a virgin , it ain't worth it..

Naija girls are too filty

4 Likes

Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by IamD18: 12:59am On Apr 12, 2019
She no even fine! All the way from Uniport, she went to Federal University of Tramadol Owerri to fvck 3 foolish guys to death.

Kai! This lady is not just a wayward hoe, but a sexual hero.

The earlier guys realize that pussay is sexually stronger than preeeeeq, the better for them.

Your primary goal and aim during sex is to achieve orgasm, not to form Jackie Chan on top person daughter.

Kpekus wey pikin head dey fit pass, na em you think say you fit destroy with preeeq?

Call me five seconds man.....I AGREE!
I'm not man enough......I AGREE!
I have small preeeq....I AGREE!
I'm not a real man....I AGREE!
I don't last.....I AGREE!

The most IMPORTANT thing is that I reached orgasm, and the most IMPORTANTER is that I'm ALIVE.

I cannot come and kill myself in the hands of this generation ladies that can't even jog for 5mins, but be wanting their father's agemate to last for hours on them.

If orgasm dey hungry you, go buy tubers of yam use dey give yourself orgasm.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by BeiFangLaye(m): 2:05am On Apr 12, 2019
this is serious
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by Sirmuel1(m): 2:38am On Apr 12, 2019
IamD18:
She no even fine! All the way from Uniport, she went to Federal University of Tramadol Owerri to fvck 3 foolish guys to death.

The earlier guys realize that pussay is sexually stronger than preeeeeq, the better for them.

Your primary goal and aim during sex is to achieve orgasm, not to form Jackie Chan on top person daughter.

Kpekus wey pikin head dey fit pass, na em you think say you fit destroy with preeeq?

The most IMPORTANT thing is that I reached orgasm, and the most IMPORTANTER is that I'm ALIVE.

I cannot come and kill myself in the hands of this generation ladies that can't even jog for 5mins, but be wanting their father's agemate to last for hours on them.

No be small thing oh cheesy
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by bugidon(m): 2:54am On Apr 12, 2019
guy you don off me finally grin grin grin grin
IamD18:

Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by THUNDER4real(m): 5:07am On Apr 12, 2019
IamD18:

something wey human head dey pass in labor delivery, guys suppose know say the thing strong. human head no fit pass tru prick, u wan die...na no sense follow kill those boys, dey wan act blue film, dem don forget blue film na acting and na professionals wit tested stamina dey act am...This generation sef

3 Likes

Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by Onlinealaba(m): 5:21am On Apr 12, 2019
To born female pikin don dey fear person o..see
wetin person daughter caus
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by CAPSLOCKED: 7:03am On Apr 12, 2019
amstardi:
THE DEAD GUYS WERE FUTURE HUSBANDS ALSO.
FILTHY PIGS.

5 Likes

Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by stephleena(f): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2019
See the small pekin,way dey crush men.. Guinness book of records awaits u,strong woman!
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by stephleena(f): 7:42am On Apr 12, 2019
amstardi:
those dead guys,were supposed to be fathers and husbands of tomorrow.
But got drowned in cun.ts.
If it's not a chaste,it ain't worth it.
Some naija guys,need more than hypo to wash themselves.. they're just too dirty
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by KingLennon(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2019
Aunty Wer mumu grin
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2019
IamD18:

U get sense jor. Reach ur orgasm and leave the swimming pool for others to swim. If them tell u say this girl don see preeq,u go blive?But she de do 4some .
And he mumu boyfriend go tink say na babe he get.

1 Like

Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by Joystark(f): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2019
Uniport... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by elmodee7(m): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2019
I don't blame her, she's a Igbo and it's in their nature besides Madzi cownu bitch inspired her.

Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by agarawu23(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2019
Another wasted generations sad sad

Guys forming jagaban on top women should come and learn.
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by Fsharp54(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2019
IamD18:

������� my guy my guy
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by Kellibae(f): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nawao
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by LadySarah: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
So exposing her identity will now solve what?Did She Ask the guys to be senseless?
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by BigMoneyeye: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2022
too bad
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by MufasaLion: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2022
Filthy pigs died because of a cunt. Useless bunch.
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by MufasaLion: 7:33am On Jan 30, 2022
Onlinealaba:
To born female pikin don dey fear person o..see
wetin person daughter caus

Can't you see how the boys wasted their lives too? The lady didn't force them. Having an orgy party is not capitalized in using drugs for performance.
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by Boogyman557: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

WTF MAN
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by Southernigbo: 8:02am On Jan 30, 2022
d type of strong girl that southern guys like so much.
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by Coldsperm: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2022
bugidon:
guy you don off me finally grin grin grin grin
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by BigYash: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2022
amstardi:

You gerrit.. No need paying bride price sef.
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by FuckDModz: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2022
Maybe na her punna poison the poor boys.
Re: Identity Of The Girl Who Engaged In Group Sex With 3 FUTO Students Revealed (Pix by Obyangel: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2022
Comrades, please help me with the video

(1) (Reply)

White Father & Son Shot Dead Black Man While Jogging In U.S.(Video) / Marital R.ape / Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.