Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud (13367 Views)

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Driver Kills Boss’ Children After Kidnapping Them For N3M Ransom. Photos / N3m Fraud: Alakija Testifies Against Employee In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by Nollyzonenews: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Justice D. Osiagor of the Federal High Court, Umuahia, Abia State, has issued a bench warrant on James Maduakolam Amadi for absconding after entering a plea bargain agreement with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, #EFCC.

Amadi was absent in court on April 10, 2019 for the continuation of his trial, and his counsel, O.C. Nwosu, told the court that he had no knowledge of his whereabout.

He is standing trial for allegedly obtaining the sum of N3 million by false pretence from one Soyabuchi Emmanuel.

According to the victim, he said he succumbed to Amadi's sympathetic story and decided to assist him without knowing he was being scammed, as Amadi started making unreasonable and unwarranted demands for money.

He however, petitioned the EFCC after he realised that he had been defrauded.

Amadi was first arraigned by the EFCC on October 22, 2018, and pleaded "not guilty" to the two-count charge.

At the time, he was granted bail before he approached the EFCC for a plea bargain agreement. He, however, absconded thereafter.

In view of his disappearance, prosecuting counsel, Nwandu Ukoha, prayed the court to revoke Amadi's bail and issue a bench warrant on him.

Nwosu, however, promptly objected and pleaded with the court not to revoke the bail of his client.

But Justice Osiagor upheld the prayer of the prosecution and issued a bench warrant on Amadi, but did not revoke his bail.

In a related development, a Federal High Court, sitting in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, presided over by Justice A.A. Okeke, has issued a bench warrant on one Churchill Godwin Amaechi who was first arraigned by the EFCC on March 21, 2018, on a 28-count charge bordering on conspiracy and obtaining by false pretence.

Amaechi was arraigned alongside Joshua Jude Omobasemoya who has been convicted and sentenced accordingly by the court.

But after Amaechi was granted bail following his not guilty plea on March 21, 2018, he jumped bail and till date has failed to appear in court, hence the bench warrant issued on him.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/04/12/james-maduakolam-amadi-declared-wanted-by-court-for-n3m-fraud/

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by GavelSlam: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2019
His nose is not easily forgotten. Quite memorable to be exact.

If I see him, I'll alert the authorities.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by elmodee7(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2019
GavelSlam:
His nose is not easily forgotten. Quite memorable to be exact.

If I see him, I'll alert the authorities.

LOL very true

30 Likes

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by Nobodyperson: 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
James Maduakolam Amadi
THERE IS NO CRIME AN AFONJA WONT COMMIT!
Their poverty mentaility won't make them work hard like their igbo landlords!

15 Likes

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by talker234: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
every deeds returns back eventually

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by Godsgift7837: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
The difference between Finished & Complete is a woman. If you get the right one you are complete but if you get the wrong one you are finished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by nwakibie3(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
This is the case of ''mugu fall guy man chop''

1 Like

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by dake40(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
don't do fraud because no body nose tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by loopman: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Criminal Igbos are like MTN! EVerywhere dem dey !’

15 Likes

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by KingOfallOsu: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
3 million is too small
Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by snowland(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
Why he come resemble Don Jazzy? Just thinking loud ni oo...

1 Like

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by Danielmegg(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
so dis man never fly enter court since all dis dayz
Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by Arizonaaddict1: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Crime knows no tribe
Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by kaen1317: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
The day of name checkers from Yoruba land has been made. They receive this news like a chilled bottle of star on a hot day.

5 Likes

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by eastTKBorn: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
street na jneral market every tribe for naija dey run em
Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by Danielmegg(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
snowland:
Why he come resemble Don Jazzy? Just thinking loud ni oo...
may b na em junior broda farmily
Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
Nobodyperson:
James Maduakolam Amadi
THERE IS NO CRIME AN AFONJA WONT COMMIT!
Their poverty mentaility won't make them work hard like their igbo landlords!

The way igbo and Yoruba fight in this thread, igbo guy is mistaking his tribesman for Yoruba and Yoruba is mistaking his tribesman for igbo.

Hate is bad thing.

2023 is coming, and the Hausa and Fulani are in one accord.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by mosho2good: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
pls I need your advice on this matter.

Someone should please help me out on this....

My wife's long time friend just visited from the States and was about to leave when she beckoned on my kids and offered them $1,000....(360k). Only for these children to say "Thank you Ma, our parents warned us never to collect gifts from strangers." ���

Choi! I almost shouted aloud- Which parent said that to you??

Meanwhile, I am really loosing myself now....
How can these children do this to us. My eyes are still on her palms and trying to surpress the anger abi tears is almost coming out.....

In this BUHARI'S REGIME BIKONU�

$1,000 cannot just pass me like that. Should I loose my family tradition or what biko nu ooo.

The lady is still here talking with us. I'm just nodding and thinking of how to remind the kids of the family clause that whatever Daddy did not approve does not apply. Or just call them out and try to convince them to go and collect this money and shun mummy's warning...

Any suggestions please��������� ��.

URGENTLY BEFORE SHE BIDS HER FINAL GOODBYE..... chimooo dollar ooooo

3 Likes

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
Okoros never disappoint

3 Likes

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
kaen1317:
The day of name checkers from Yoruba land has been made. They receive this news like a chilled bottle of star on a hot day.

With Amala and ewedu soup on top

2 Likes

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by mmclatino(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
fraud !!! Government should do more !!!!
Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by fk001(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
tactius:

The way igbo and Yoruba fight in this thread, igbo guy is mistaking his tribesman for Yoruba and Yoruba is mistaking his tribesman for igbo.

Hate is bad thing.

2023 is coming, and the Hausa and Fulani are in one accord.

Amadi is an Igbo name

4 Likes

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by quincyshakur(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
When will d same court declare Tinubu an Oda political criminal wanted Abi their own fraud na legal fraud?
Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by Rick9(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
Some people are just determined to tarnish the image of this country till then very end

1 Like

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by Peacemaker5129(f): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
E-bow amaka

3 Likes

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
Amadi, the nyamuri flat.head grin cheesy

11 Likes

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by biggerboyc(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
Ok
Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by biggerboyc(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
Godsgift7837:
The difference between Finished & Complete is a woman. If you get the right one you are complete but if you get the wrong one you are finished.
and when your mother in-law is cruel and wicked, you are completely finished

2 Likes

Re: James Maduakolam Amadi Declared Wanted By Court For N3m Fraud by gaskiyamagana: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
Igboyoruba!!!
AMAKAFONJA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) / Police Arrest Motorcycle Robbers Who Spray Pepper On Victims In Lagos / I Was Defrauded By Canada-Based Nigerian, Not His Accomplice — Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.