Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

The Man You Have Dreamed All Your Life For! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Man You Have Dreamed All Your Life For! (669 Views)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man You Have Dreamed All Your Life For! by EfePiro(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2007
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]I just moved to Texas from PA and I would like to start dating again after 7 months of being single. I am  not here to play games. I do not have the time or emotional energy for that. I have too much I have set out to accomplish for myself that I can't afford the luxury for games. Please you must be between the ages of 24-30 years old. Faithful Christian, from a good home, must be resident in the US or Canada no exceptions. Must know and appreciate Nigerian values of respect, humility, caring and being faithful to your spouse. Must be educated, attractive, romantic, outgoing, I hope these did not overwhelmed you. I will not ask for what I can't give myself.

Please let me know if we could talk more sometimes and get to know each other, then lets see what happens from there. 

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Take care of you.

Pedro.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Who Can Help Me Out? I Am In Need Of The Love Of My Life / Lets Date (criteria- Xtian,male,funny,humble) / I Spend Most Of Ma Time There: Meet Me On Facebook!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.