Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation (38957 Views)

Court Orders Police To Arrest Hadiza Gabon / Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by shakaranews: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
olioxx:

yeah kinda new!

Lol... I've been a member since 2013. Regular member of sexuality section, home of raw talks. We knew this since.
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Abaje195(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
vanida6:
Hadiza Gabon what a name cheesy

she's from gabon...not nigerian
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Offpoint: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
olioxx:
I dnt knw if any1 have tried it.
But do you dat if you type "f-u-cking" in the reply box, it will automatically change to bleeping.
Fucking
How many likes for my discovery?
like for which discovery? you must be new on nairaland, if you need to know most of censored words tell me let me teach you more.
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Abaje195(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
olioxx:
But do you dat if you type "f-u-cking" in the reply box, it will automatically change to bleeping.
Fucking

congrats! but not new to most of us here!
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by kechywillz(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
Na so all these girls bad reach for north
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by toprealman: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
12 Barristers on top the chukili matter
Atiku own sef no reach that amount...
If u kon lost presidential election how many u for get?
not as simple as you think.
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by andy82: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ALL THESE HIJAB-WEARING HAUSA GIRLS CAN SABI STRAFF THO....

REALLY HAD MY FILL OF THEM YEARS BACK THEN IN KANO DURING NYSC.

Those Hausa girls can Hunt for other girls yansh. Dem Sabin lesbianism well well.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by oneluv4life(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
Like fucking seriously
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by udemzyudex(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
12 Barristers on top the chukili matter
Atiku own sef no reach that amount...
If u kon lost presidential election how many u for get?

Who cares? All she want is justice. grin
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by KingSango(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
Never one without the other one

Where ever you find sodomites you find devil worshipers

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Almunjid(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
olioxx:
Fucking

What we have discovered since 1990 is what u r just discovering now in 2019 grin
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by osemmie: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
Naija ppl don dey destroy demselves with social media these days too much ooooo. How would you do something bad and still record it to use as evidence against yourself. Abi must oyinbo read out phones and social media rules before we use our head? What madness is this with my fellow Nigerians?
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by IMAliyu(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
Publicity stunt.
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by AbikeDabiri: 8:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
toprealman:
not as simple as you think.
Tell me something sire
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by AnanseK(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked
There is higher rate of Lesbianism in the North than South. Reason
*All eyes are on you when you are out with a boy but with a fellow girl, no attention is paid.
*The emotional needs of a northern woman is very high because of the deprivation of affection.
*Its a way of relieving pressure from the society.
*It is easier to toll that part through most of teenage and single days than to go through relationships with half dudes. Dudes who know nothing than to take you to suya and yogurt centers, smile all day at you without conversing.
Richdad

You mean adultery and forniction are more tolerated in the south, isn’t it?
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Afonja007: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
vanida6 post=774h88715:
you don't know that fulani people bears the name of each town they entered, that's why you hear name like alhaji tofa ,tofa is name of his town,alhaji daura of daura village,if we southerners don't take time very soon you start to hear names like Muhammad onitsha or umaru ile ife or shinkafi yenogua then they start fighting the indigines over their lands

2 Likes

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by naijajobx: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
cool
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Donjazzy12(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
Sentiments aside, do MOST women harbor sexual feelings towards each other?
of course!

1 Like

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Quality20(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2019
good
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Quality20(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ALL THESE HIJAB-WEARING HAUSA GIRLS CAN SABI STRAFF THO....

REALLY HAD MY FILL OF THEM YEARS BACK THEN IN KANO DURING NYSC.
so u went around sleeping with poor rural under age girls
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Princeofasia: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
olioxx:
Fucking
i am the only one that gave a Bleep and gave u one like
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by YabaLeftist: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

There is higher rate of Lesbianism in the North than South. Reason
*All eyes are on you when you are out with a boy but with a fellow girl, no attention is paid.
*The emotional needs of a northern woman is very high because of the deprivation of affection.
*Its a way of relieving pressure from the society.
*It is easier to toll that part through most of teenage and single days than to go through relationships with half dudes. Dudes who know nothing than to take you to suya and yogurt centers, smile all day at you without conversing.

Richdad

It's 'toe that path' though, not 'toll that part'.
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Coolgent(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
vanida6:
Hadiza Gabon is from Gabon while Amina Amal is from Cameron.
Both can speak Hausa fluently.
Both should be deported asap
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by olatunyemi(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
fucking, I am checking the sensor
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by tbibuzz(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
olioxx:
Fucking
hmm

Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
HEAVEN IS REAL MAN.
azraeljaheel:
grin

My love for lesbians might actually take me to hell eventually cry
Re: Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation by christofashion1(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2019
Female like u beat you, u dey call lawyer, uoandan, you ni get hand? No be two fighting una two do? Nonsense and ingredient

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic / Obesere Builds Ibadan Mansion [photo] / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.