Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff (49519 Views)

Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo / Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by JubrinElSudan: 12:03am On Apr 13, 2019
Lets pray for life first
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by eyinjuege: 12:17am On Apr 13, 2019
Lilian dodged a bullet. Better to get yourself out of a messy situation when you're still intact than to waste years of your life on certain ventures

2 Likes

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by cococandy(f): 1:02am On Apr 13, 2019
He’s a dumbass

1 Like

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by cococandy(f): 1:03am On Apr 13, 2019
She did indeed.

People were insulting her. Smh
eyinjuege:
Lilian dodged a bullet. Better to get yourself out of a messy situation when you're still intact than to waste years of your life on certain venturesq

4 Likes

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by 9jaRealist: 1:12am On Apr 13, 2019
sherylbakky:
His life, his business
I agree...
But I am reasonably sure that if it was a female the sentiment would be less charitable. Just saying. wink

1 Like

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 13, 2019
This guy is so grossly useless and irresponsible.

See him Turtle Ninja head

1 Like

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Tinnyman99(m): 1:31am On Apr 13, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Ubi Franklin who impregnated his staff identified as Nicola Siyo, has revealed that he wants to be done having kids before 40. We reported earlier that Nicola Siyo, is a South African lady who was Head of Corporate Communications of one of the music executive’s recently launched startups. Ubi Franklin’s staff who is pregnant for him held her baby shower on the 30th of March, 2019, and should be giving birth soon. She insisted on keeping the pregnancy even when the MMMG Boss opposed it.

However Ubi Franklin who revealed that he wants to be done having kids before 40 after he announced he is expecting his third child, added that it is the biggest blessing one can ask for.

He wrote on Instagram; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/12/nicola-siyo-ubi-franklin-says-he-wants-to-be-done-having-kids-before-40/

lol.,.....
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by wisdomkid: 1:42am On Apr 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
He wants to be done with...

So what should we do?

Should we jump out of a moving bus??

Meanwhile:

I have news that, Emperor Imes is coming grin

But you saw the title..
Clicked on it to read about it
And at the end, you shot yourself...
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Agboola2much(m): 1:46am On Apr 13, 2019
Problem tie niyen..
pls feel free to go through my signature, problem temi niyen! grin
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Muscomide: 2:35am On Apr 13, 2019
sacajawea:
You dey mad! Irresponsible Goat!

Can you just imagine the dog?

1 Like

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 13, 2019
Staff here is a sick, bleeped up, unintended wordplay
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Scandinavian02: 3:28am On Apr 13, 2019
Stanweezy:
Lilian Esoro is now riding solo just like Jason Derulo

This girl did not love Ubi from the start.

How can a woman be so unforgiving?
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by raphy(m): 3:31am On Apr 13, 2019
Bleep stard

1 Like

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by jaxxy(m): 4:07am On Apr 13, 2019
Some men chose to live irresponsible lives then they give excuses for it. Does he intend to marry her now or was this another intentional mistake.

I just don’t want the youths to copy or emulate these bad examples of failed marriages and baby mamas. It’s beginning to look normal Bt it’s not.

1 Like

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Maykanu: 4:08am On Apr 13, 2019
You are just an IDIOTIC IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by toprealman: 4:28am On Apr 13, 2019
[quote author=comshots post=77495669]Lilian is doper thanuote]some people are just confused when it comes to making choices
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by penplus: 4:45am On Apr 13, 2019
We have really lost it,
What one should be ashamed is now been publicly glorified and celebrated,
No more values,
Baby mamas, baby daddies,
Is now trending like wild fire,
Girls now use pregnancy to trap men to keep or marry them by fire by force,
The former oloshi will now be forming Mrs "I better pass you"
And the legally married ones no wan gree say them don marry,

What a world the universe has turned out to be..
When it all ends...
Where will you be...
I ask again my brothers and sisters..
Where will you be?
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Cityguy: 5:05am On Apr 13, 2019
See talk abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by SaintM90(m): 5:24am On Apr 13, 2019
No wonder his wife left him cool embarassed

Conji issa bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 13, 2019
Scandinavian02:

some women can not tolerate a cheating spouse, while others can.

2 Likes

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by Seun360(m): 5:49am On Apr 13, 2019
Typical of Akwa/Cross men to sleep with employees.

Na so my randy boss back then in an old generation bank at Uyo branch.

The man almost chop all female staff in the branch, if the female staff no cooperate with am ehn, he will make the office environment unbearable for that female staff, even corpers were not left out.

Useless old and ugly randy man.

Why am i even afraid of him.

Is name is Felix Udofia.

2 Likes

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by seasy: 5:58am On Apr 13, 2019
I now understand why Lilian left

1 Like

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by trapQ: 6:19am On Apr 13, 2019
She left his ass, how's she in pains?
Stanweezy:
Lilian in cifia pain
Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by trapQ: 6:28am On Apr 13, 2019
Will you forgive your wife if she was pregnant for another man's child and hid it from you? Or if you found out she had been hiding a child?
Scandinavian02:

Re: Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff by bengasyl(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2019
Yewandequeen:
3 diff women? I see thought the recent one bore the other 2

Another one soon, 40 children by 40 wife's by 40 years
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Wears Dreadlocks (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Struck By Thunder, Hospitalized (Photos) / Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.