Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pen Sketch Of The Legebndary Ray Charles Robinson - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pen Sketch Of The Legebndary Ray Charles Robinson (860 Views)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Kiss Daniel / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pen Sketch Of The Legebndary Ray Charles Robinson by Riqueleme(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
MEDIUM : PEN ON HARDPAPER
RAY CHARLES ROBINSON
 (September 23, 1930 – June 10, 2004) was an American singer, songwriter, musician, and composer. Among friends and fellow musicians he preferred being called "Brother Ray". He was often referred to as "The Genius".Charles started losing his vision at the age of 5, and by 7 he was blind.

Charles was married twice and had 12 children with ten different women.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Non Profit Logo Designed By Kilojo / Meet The Young And Experience Graphic Artist In Surulere / Princeboy New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.