Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Captured During His Brother’s Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Captured During His Brother’s Wedding (902 Views)

Top NAVY Officer Brutalize Photographer & Destroyed His Camera In Abuja (PHOTOS) / Camera Captured Moment Policeman Poisoned His Colleague Who's Celebrating His Pr / Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Captured During His Brother’s Wedding by Giftedhand92: 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2019
A Nigerian man is in shock after capturing a strange thing during his brother's wedding.

In a Facebook post and video, the man revealed what a lady who's not in good terms with his brother's wife did as they're dancing.

Read his post below..

MY CAMERA CAUGHT SOMETHING STRANGE IN MY BROTHER’S WEDDING PARTY ���
WHILE I WAS RECORDING THE SHOW, A LADY WHO WAS NOT IN GOOD TERMS WITH THE AMARIYA CAME CLOSER TO DANCE WITH HER . SURPRISINGLY, SHE RUB HER HANDS ON HER STOMACH. THE AMARIYA WAS SHOCKED �. WHY DID SHE DO THAT AND WHAT DO YOU THINK � ? HMMMMMMMM

However, he went further to narrate how serious the thing he captured is, attributing it to witchcraft.

I AM NOW CONVINCED THAT WHAT MY CAMERA CAPTURED IN SAUDI WAS SOMETHING SERIOUS. SIMILAR THING HAPPENED IN NIGERIA . SO THIS IS HOW WITCHCRAFT IS USED TO DESTROY OUR WIVES IN WEDDING PARTIES ? PLEASE MY SISTERS , BE CAREFUL WHILE DANCING � ON YOUR WEDDING DAY ������

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/man-reveals-the-strange-thing-his-camera-caught-during-his-brothers-wedding/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Captured During His Brother’s Wedding by Giftedhand92: 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
. cry

Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Captured During His Brother’s Wedding by Giftedhand92: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Captured During His Brother’s Wedding by Mediahelm: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Captured During His Brother’s Wedding by Edithfavourite: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2019
Nawaooo.. This world is really wicked
Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Captured During His Brother’s Wedding by Giftedhand92: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Mediahelm:
Watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCg0EtcUt5c

Las las you suppose dey alright
Re: Man Reveals The Strange Thing His Camera Captured During His Brother’s Wedding by TANID(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
The Just Don't Want Her To Get Pregnat That's All What I Know

(1) (Reply)

Lady Instagram Scam Artist Olori Titilayo Online Verified / Man Striped Unclad For Stealing Chicken, See Photos(18+) / 16yrs Old Killed 18yrs Old In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.