Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man (31394 Views)

Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo / Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) / Georgina Ibeh Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Her Body Transformation Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by MhizMuna: 4:09am On Apr 13, 2019
Nollywood actress, Georgina Ibeh, has said she decided to lose weight to boost her career.

Earlier in the week, Ibeh shared the story of how she was able to lose weight within two years without going under the surgeon’s knife. Ever since her testimony went viral, she had been accused of doing plastic surgery to get a perfect figure.

However, in an interview she stressed that she lost weight by controlling her diet and doing exercises.

She further stated that the major motivation behind her weight loss journey was because she wanted to increase her chances of getting better roles in movies.

https://www./2019/04/losing-weight-was-not-to-impress-any-man-actress-georgina-ibeh.html

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:12am On Apr 13, 2019
WHO CARES?...I DON'T EVEN KNOW U...

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by BarrElChapo(m): 5:20am On Apr 13, 2019
Ask me oh
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by IamD18: 5:57am On Apr 13, 2019
LIES!

Women don't look good for themselves, but for men.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by partnerbizz4: 7:26am On Apr 13, 2019
We know better!

Many women rely on validation from men and may die if they get none in a month!

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by KingLennon(m): 7:31am On Apr 13, 2019
Leave story ma. Those men chasing you were complaining about your size or a slim lady snatch your boyfriend grin

11 Likes

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Onyi22(f): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2019
So bad I don't know her
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by jabberjawz: 10:44am On Apr 13, 2019
We done hear...... you try.
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by abumoney(m): 10:44am On Apr 13, 2019
Yeah, I truly support her.
If you keep using same approach for same goals, ur ticket fit cut one day, it is always good to change strategy.
I love what she has done. Thumbs up, sis

7 Likes

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Denikayan: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2019
George Bush I know. Who is Georgina Ibeh?
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by iornenge81(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2019
cool
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Don't lie to yourself dear, its always for men, women don't look beautiful for themselves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by martineverest(m): 10:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Onyi22:
So bad I don't know her
u don't need to know her..know her message

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Phonix1234: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2019
Which nollywood pls? I hv nva seen her b4 ooo
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by martineverest(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2019
izzy4shizzy:
Don't lie to yourself dear, its always for men, women don't look beautiful for themselves
it IQ is on the low side...losing weight,according to her inference, should be because of health,not men

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by holuwajobar(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
WHO CARES?...I DON'T EVEN KNOW U...

She doesn't know you too
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by kings09(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2019
Who's dis
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by crackhouse(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2019
U need accolades that will make u go to the bank smiling? Because u achieve ur goal to slim? U must be very mad in ur brain.
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2019
martineverest:
it IQ is on the low side...losing weight,according to her inference, should be because of health,not men

The worst lies we tell are the ones we tell ourselves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by lonelydora: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2019
Who is this one again?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Bossontop(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2019
undecided
Where all these oloshos pipu dey comot from sef.......mtcheewww

[img]https://media1./images/bca87ed841d622292c51f41676f4894f/tenor.gif?itemid=3542800[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Craigslists: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2019
Na so dem dey always talk before we go still go find out last last.

Ask Tonto Dikeh and Linda Ikeji if I’m lying.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by martineverest(m): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2019
izzy4shizzy:

The worst lies we tell are the ones we tell ourselves
most Nigerian men like voluptuous and fleshy women....not the slim and skinn

do u even know the health implications of weight?..u don't even know what her doctor told her B4 hitting the gym,u are already concluding she's doing it for me

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Hintona(f): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2019
IamD18:
LIES!

Women don't look good for themselves, but for men.
Awon women psychologist
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by PotatoSalad(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2019
I'm losing weight to be happy and it's working.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by AleAirHub(m): 10:55am On Apr 13, 2019
Thrash keep making FP angry
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2019
martineverest:
most Nigerian men like voluptuous and fleshy women....not the slim and skinn

do u even know the health implications of weight?..u don't even know what her doctor told her B4 hitting the gym,u are already concluding she's doing it for me

I tell you.

I once met an attractive woman who lost weight. And it was not for man....it was that her excess weight made her have BP at 33 years of age...which scared her....that she went on weight loss...and two years later said bye bye to excessweight, excess BP and even stopped her drugs
Re: Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man by Uncleodi(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2019
We don hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helen Paul Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Toyin Abraham To Sue Lizzy Anjorin For N500 Million: 'Apologize In 24 Hours Or' / Funke Adesiyan Contesting For Oyo House Of Assembly. Picks APC Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.