Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano (6336 Views)

Customs Officer, Wife Arrested For Buying Twin Babies For N500,000 / Akwa Ibom Police Nabbed Man Who Slaughtered Boy Like Goat-for-sale / Police Officer’s Wife Arrested For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by binaflexia: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2010
I felt so sad when I saw the story on the news.

May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by A40(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2010
Na so dem dey slaughter dem self ooh! Its a jungle out here mehn. Same thing they did to my uncle over 8 and a half years ago now. Dude was in NIA
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by 3kay945(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2010
end of days , its just a pity that the culprit will go unpunished,,,, what a jungle country.
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by ayo84(m): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2010
Even in the north,OMG
This is not good oh,sss personnel are being targeted,haba this is not RIght
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by Theblessed(f): 12:55am On Sep 15, 2010
[size=18pt]Who ever did this, Hell is your home for ever, Amen! 
The monsters that did this, had they any hearts? Are they human beings or beasts?

Hell is your homes for ever, in Jesus Name, Amen!!!
[/size]
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 15, 2010
so very pathetic, poor little kids were slaughtered alongside! I wonder what the sins of these little children are sad
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by geogentle: 5:13am On Sep 15, 2010
Very sad!!!
Nowhere (and nobody) appears to be safe in this great nation.
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by 1759(m): 6:55am On Sep 15, 2010
I still can't get my mind of this gruesome murder. This is such a barbaric crime and I sincerely hope they get the people behind it. NEver heard of assassins going after wife and kids too. I'm not familiar with the state of Nigeria's psychological health care delivery but the surviving kids need help fast. As it is they are already scarred for life and it will only get worse without adequate care.

I weep for my country.
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by Jibson999(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2010
i just hope they remember that kullu nafsin zaikatul maut(every soul shall have a taste of death)
may God forgive the dead souls.amin
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by sayso: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2010
how can words explain this act?don't know what to say,but for the culprits you are on your own.
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by SuperT(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2010
This is terrible and unbelievable ,
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by Echidime(m): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2010
he must have used his SSS position to hurt someone so badly that the person can't forgive him.

Policitician beware,as people are becoming unforgiving to your characters.

is good to condem this act,but also good to reflect on what might have coursed it,nigerians use their high offices to imtimidate people alot,they forget that Government offices they hold today or the person that appoint them,can not save them from the hand of the people they hurt terribly.

When demons killed Jesus,they pray let "The Sin be upon us and our Childrens Children,this is one of such sinful act,the man must have done something similar to the person that carried out this act of wiping our his family.

No Evil can befall the righteous,for evil begets evil.
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by wales(m): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2010
May the good Lord be with them. Amen.
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by Ikeobinna(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2010
The bible say GOD will not acquit the wicked. The people who has done these will reap the benefit of killing innocent children. Why kill children who don't know about the activities of their father. GOD will punish everybody that was involved in these gruesome activity. Tears in my eyes embarassed
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by badwider: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2010
wotever the case mite be, its a political plot again. the general elections are comin up again and cruelty is in the air once more. remember the case of bola ige. as an assisstant director in SSS, as highly ranked dat he is, where were his security men and bodyguards at the time of the incidence. people the leaders of the country are at it again. they know how this tins works. i almost joined the sss, but on discovering wot i wud meet, ofcus i backed out.
it is yet the beginin of killings again vis-a vis political elections;
may the souls of the dead rest in peace and the plotters know no peace. shocked
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by sabygrace: 8:56am On Sep 15, 2010
Some people are so so cold,even if revenge is sought on the man what sin has his innocent family committed?but I know what is not known to man is clear as daylight before God.
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by usbcable(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2010
Evil Brain:

It seems that the police have once again jumped to conclusions. Just because nothing was taken from the house doesn't mean the perpetrator(s) were hired assassins. I could just as easily be a family matter gone out of control. And there doesn't seem to be anything to suggest that the killings had anything to do with Garba Bello's work with the SSS.

Further more, the manner of the killings and the fact that they also killed the children strongly suggests a crime of passion. When was the last time you heard of hired killers strangling people? It's not as if guns and cutlasses are scarce in Nigeria. Hired killers generally want to do the job and get out as quickly as possible and strangling five people including three children just seems slow and inefficient.

The fact is we won't have any idea what really happened until the two surviving children are interviewed which according to the coverage on 234next.com, the police were yet to do when they started issuing public statements. I don't understand why they can't just keep their mouths shut until they have all the facts. And Mohammed Gana is a senior officer, He really should know better

It seems like our NPF are already doing their best to bungle this case like they have countless others. Lets hope they don't succeed.

abeg change your name to genius brain,
I often tend to wonder what they teach our police in police college, maybe they teach them how to be dumb with simple cases.I doubt if their teachers have ever watch CSI and other crime and investigation sitcoms/series.
I have never heard of them concluding an investigation and be able to convince Nigerians with their findings/evidences for their conclusions.
Even if our education system is soooooooooooo bad it dont mean that their brains should be soooooooooo dumb and blank as to do simple deductions and follow basic logic and not just always display utmost stupidity to the public.
I still wonder how we gonna have a reasonable election with this bunch of indolent and insolent police force.
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by Goldenmeda(m): 9:29am On Sep 15, 2010
sad sad sad sad sad sad R. I. P to then, who ever did this should not die again,
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by ijcurt(f): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2010
Echidime:

he must have used his SSS position to hurt someone so badly that the person can't forgive him.
not conclusive

When demons killed Jesus,they pray let "The Sin be upon us and our Childrens Children,this is one of such sinful act,the man must have done something similar to the person that carried out this act of wiping our his family.
demons killed jesus?. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

No Evil can befall the righteous,for evil begets evil.
i disagree totally. wat abt job in d bible? nowadays, good people dont live long cos of bad belle pple
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by muhsin(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2010
May Allah, the Exalted, grant those murdered souls eternal peace. May He help those escaped throughout their lives. May He also uncovers those responsible for the gruesome killing; and may they suffer 100times worst deaths/ending, amin.
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by Ranoscky(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2010
If to say i be president. . . .

If convinced dat a culprit is d killer of another person, no need to even jail him for life. . . . .
just take whoever kills another to d field of firing squad, n waste him over dia, Point blank n period!
Or better stil, D animals in our Zoo (Lions, Crocodile, Tigers etc) R damn hungry, just take d culprit to d Zoo n feed him to doz animals (don't kill him, just throw him alive inside doz animals cage just d way d zoo keepers feed d animals with live Goat, Chicken, etc) den if d culprit can kill all d animals n escape from dia, better! if not, den let him also taste a painful death n see how much pain, sorrows n agony he has been causin to other people's live's dat he has been killin, den others wil learn from it!

What a wicked world we'r living in! angry
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by Keegan: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2010
It’s so pathetic, I feel for the wife in her last minutes on earth knowing fully well she was going to die. As for the bereaved escapists, Government should provide them asylum for the assailants may perhaps be after them. God have mercy.
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by EFFRAKATA: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2010
This is one Murder too many!
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by Jkems: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2010
What's really happening to our Nigeria security, Its damn, come to think of it, a whole SSS family slaughtered. That's bad.
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by informatix: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2010
breaking news: he was allege to have been murdered by his elder son.
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by maipeople(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2010
angry GOD has anwered our prayers the culprit has been apprehended by the SSS agents. His ELDEST SON IS THE CULPRIT!!!!!!!!
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by donfidel(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2010
How is that possible? Are they saying that the son killed his father, mother and three of his siblings? Hmmmm, something is missing here
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by truly: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2010
Nigeria Police is always cooking up stories and fantastic stories
The son confessed because his father is terminally sick and he could not bear to see his family suffer after the man's death
The solution is to strangle his family members - all 4 (mother and 3 children) - by himself
Anyway the family is punching holes in the story already
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by BigBro(m): 7:54am On Sep 16, 2010
@ Echidime or whatever you call yourself.

I want to believe that people like you are the bane of this country. I mean it is disheartening to see human beings reason the way you do. The nature of job of these people is such that they must step on toes (Big ones for that matter) and they do that to ensure justice in the society. so are you saying that evil doers in the society should be allowed to get away with it so that they do not retaliate?

Man, i suggest that you learn to think and reason as a real humans do.
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by akinolasam: 8:18am On Sep 16, 2010
maipeople:

angry GOD has anwered our prayers the culprit has been apprehended by the SSS agents. His ELDEST SON IS THE CULPRIT!!!!!!!!

Can someone confirm this JOKE and let us know what is actually happening?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by baballe: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2010
Son confesses to killing SSS officer, mother, 3 siblings

The eldest son of the slain assistant director of the State Security Service (SSS) yesterday confessed to the murder of his father, mother three siblings without the help of any accomplice.

Daily Trust gathered that 23-year-old Bello Garba Bello, popularly known as Baba, was whisked away by the operatives of the SSS shortly after the incident on Monday morning. And since the incident, there have been speculations that he was involved in the murder given his surprise escape.

Appearing in chains and shackles, visibly ruffled Baba told newsmen at the police headquarters yesterday that he attempted to wipe all the family members and then commit suicide.

“I killed my parents and my siblings alone without the help of anybody. It was a sad event. It was a great loss to our relations,” he said as he shook his head, adding that he killed them while they were at the father’s sick bed. According to Baba, he used two knives in the kitchen and stabbed the family members and in the process his brother Farouk escaped and hid in the bathroom. Although he was unable to give a coherent detail as to the sequence of the murder, he revealed that his ailing father died and then he killed the remaining family members. “I stabbed him after he died because I realised that life would be unbearable for the family members after our father’s death,” he said.

He noted that he refused to commit suicide because his 11-year-old brother was also alive. A security source however said the motive behind the young man’s act was because he wanted to inherit the house and a few other assets of the father.

When his younger brother, Faruq, who also escaped, hid in the bathroom, he attempted in vain to force open the door and kill him too. On realising that he could not kill his brother, Baba warned him not to confess to anybody that he (Baba) killed his parents and siblings.

Another security official who spoke with our correspondent under condition of anonymity said Baba was under the effect of drugs when they arrested him on Monday morning. Many neighbours also corroborated the security official’s remark, saying Baba was a drug addict.

“Investigations showed that the suspect is a drug addict, and as soon as I saw him in the morning I knew that the boy was part of the crime,” a security official told our reporter. Addressing the press yesterday, the Kano Commissioner of Police, Mohammed Gana, said the late SSS officer was on his sickbed and the family members were gathered around him praying for his recovery when Baba came into the compound and said since his father’s ailment had appeared terminal, he should be killed immediately.

The commissioner noted that after saying that the father should be killed for the family to rest, he went and picked a knife and began stabbing them. But the family spokesman, Umar Danjani Hadejia, said they were unhappy with the conduct of the investigation, saying Baba did not commit the murder alone without the hand of other accomplices. He said the family was surprised with the police and the SSS’s conclusion that Baba alone committed the murders.

“We are not ruling out Baba’s involvement in the murders but we believe there are some accomplices because when his mother put a distress call to her sister she told her ‘they are going to kill us’ not ‘he is going to kill us’, and when she asked her to disclose their identity, she said ‘Baba and others’,” said Alhaji Danjani.

The family also said that 11-year-old Faruq had confessed to them that he recognised one Aminu, who was wearing short knickers, among the killers. While further expressing the family’s dismay with the outcome of the investigation, he called on the SSS and the police to thoroughly investigate the matter and bring the accomplices to book. Bello Garba Bello, popularly known as Baba, dropped out from the Physics Department at the Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil.
Re: Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano by Jkems: 9:18am On Sep 16, 2010
I cant still believe 'twas because he was a drug adict that made him kill his family members, I think he should be possessed, REALLY POSSESSED. They should take him to a good pastor, he needs deliverance and after that sentence him to execution by shooting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dumbest Criminals Ever Caught / Photo: Nigerian Man With Female Breasts & Multiple Sex Organs Escape Mob Attack / Omg Mother Dumped Newborn Baby In Drain For Five Days Before Being Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.