Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,096 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

An Article On My First Book Publication With Lambert Academic Publishing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Article On My First Book Publication With Lambert Academic Publishing (628 Views)

Book Publication Or Movie Production? / Article On Education In Nigeria / Article On Getting Admission Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Article On My First Book Publication With Lambert Academic Publishing by Felixbrown124: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2019
AN ARTICLE ON MY FIRST BOOK PUBLICATION WITH LAMBERT ACADEMIC PUBLISHING

By: Felix Ebidouwei Bomabebe

How I wrote and Published my Book:
“Project Management Techniques for Oil Spillage Prevention & Management” was written as a Master’s Degree Thesis in Birmingham City University, United Kingdom, it is a distinctive Thesis, graded 84% by internal/external examiners of the University. It was written in 2014 and published in 2018 by Lambert Academic Publishing, an imprint under Omniscriptum Publishing house, in cooperation with my editor Akshay Roopun. Lambert Academic Publishing https://www.lap-publishing.com is a free book publishing company based in Europe.

Decision on Publishing my Book:
Before 2018, I was unaware of the existence of any free publishing Company in the World and this made me loose opportunities for acquiring Scholarship for my PhD ambition which often allocates grades for publications made by applicants. However, my story changed when I was contacted by an editor Akshay Roopun from Lambert Academic Publishing in Europe, with interest on my work and promises to offer a completely free-of-charge publishing with a 12% royalty on yearly basis. I instantly agreed to all conditions with the excitement of the bulk of opportunities and benefits the publication will bring to me and I am extremely happy I made this life-changing decision. Today, I am a proud Author with the help of Lambert Academic free publishing, I feel so proud seeing my Book popup in various Book Shops across the World with just typing my name on Google search. This is indeed an achievement of a lifetime for me, being my first published Book with such massive international audience.

About my Book:
Project Management Techniques for Oil Spillage Prevention & Management is basically aimed at applying Techniques in Project Management to address Spillages caused by Oil/Gas operations around the World with reviews on the Environmental Conflicts in Nigeria occasioned by the damages caused by Oil Spillages in the Niger Delta environment. Nigeria’s Niger Delta region is one of the highest environmentally polluted regions in the World occasioned by Oil Spillages from the operations of Oil/Gas Companies. It is also a region still trying to come out of a Conflict that lasted for over 7 years caused by grievances from citizens who suffers the consequences of Oil Spillages and until this issues of unending Oil Spillages are rightfully addressed; it is believed that the region will continue to suffer from Environmental Conflicts which is also the case for most Countries in the World with Natural/Mineral Resources.
Thus, how do we address these environmental Conflicts? The answer is domiciled in this unique Book which introduced Project Management techniques in Preventing and Managing Oil Spillages and it is hoped that the recommended approach in the Book will help in solving Environmental/Natural Resources Conflicts in the World.

The Message in the Book:
The issues of Oil/Gas Spillage have been on the rise all over the World, mostly in Africa, however, applying the recommended approach in the Book using PRINCE2 Project Management Techniques represents a fascinating extra value tool in addressing these spillage issues which is occasionally caused by mechanical/tools failures, pipeline corrosion and other factors. The Book analyses risks involved in petroleum exploration and production operations and introduced Project Management Methodology and Techniques as a major tool to prevent and manage spillage risks associated with Oil & Gas operations. The Author used both quantitative and qualitative method to substantiate facts, with extensive study/review of various academic publications on the subject matter. It used the form of a survey questionnaire and interviews to get current views and recommendation on the subject. The Book is highly recommended for all Oil & Gas Drilling, Exploration, Production, Oil Servicing and Oil Wellhead Maintenance Companies and their employees. The Book format is an excellent format for Academic Thesis and it is highly recommended for Master’s Degree and PhD Students who are currently writing their final degree Thesis in Universities across the World.

The book is available online:
https://www.morebooks.de/store/gb/book/project-management-techniques-for-oil-spillage-prevention-management/isbn/978-613-9-94693-8

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASIS Certified Protection Professional Exam Dumps PDF | Update CPP Questions / Imsu Nysc Batch B Stream II Prospective Names Uploaded / Aspiring IT Students @7up Bottling Company Ibadan (SIWES 2019/2020) Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.