Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama (51500 Views)

Ubi Franklin Shares Photo Of Shiloh, His Son With Nicola Siyo / Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff / Nicola Siyo, Pregnant For Ubi Franklin, Meet His 3rd Baby Mama To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Enahorofrank141:
Seebellow

God punish you! may you be restless in ur entire mysterious life. idiotic scammer!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by phransix2: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
lilwetdick:

i will show you mine when you show me yours

I don't have

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Having children aimlessly makes for bad parents.

Mr Franklin s children from.various mothers don't have a full time dad. That is bad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by peeps4u: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
Enahorofrank141:
Seebellow

Ban this nuisance, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by Factfinder1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
phransix2:

Show us ur girlfriend too

She's not yet an expectant baby mama so no comparison
Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by ikorodureporta: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
I blame him fake pastor for this

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by legendsilver(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
I no see her big bumbum na, are you sure she is from south Africa?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by mancanoe: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
This thread is as useless as GLO data.
Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by bettercreature(m): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
seunayeni:
Even if u're not interested in using a condom, plss whats wrong in pulling out angry, another baby mama? Some of us men no get shame sha
Those guys have no respect for STD's esp HIV grin grin grin
I can't imagine having sex with a lady without condom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by AllenSpencer: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ubi na dog at some point

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by wink2015(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Famousbabe:
More Photos And Video Of Nicola, Ubi Franklin's Staff Turned Baby Mama.

Lilian Esoro's ex husband, Ubi Franklin impregnates his staff Nicola Siyo, now expecting his 3rd child from the 3rd woman.

- He is expecting a baby boy from a South African lady, Nicola Siyo, who insisted on keeping the pregnancy despite the fact that he was opposed to it.

See more photos and watch video

Sourc

UBI FRANKLIN IS A DIRTY FLIRT!

No wonder his marriage hit the rock and did not last the test of time.

Now he has thrown caution to the wind by fu**king a Southy Pu**y

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by vikstandon(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ubi you've taken one of their own...soon they would unleash xenophobia.
Na you cause this one!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
K
Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by Badonasty(m): 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Famousbabe:
More Photos And Video Of Nicola, Ubi Franklin's Staff Turned Baby Mama.

Lilian Esoro's ex husband, Ubi Franklin impregnates his staff Nicola Siyo, now expecting his 3rd child from the 3rd woman.

- He is expecting a baby boy from a South African lady, Nicola Siyo, who insisted on keeping the pregnancy despite the fact that he was opposed to it.

See more photos and watch video

Sourc

rebound pussy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by Switruth: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
This one and Wizkid I no know who love pvssy pass

Oboi if I get small change too, I go too sey choke babes oo...

Cos this life is too short than to return to heaven without having a memorable moments
. Don’t follow that trail bro. E no dey easy to contain especially if you’re an emotional person.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by bluefilm: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
She no even fine sef.

The nigga allowed those boobs to disorganise his senses.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by Unik3030: 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
lilwetdick:
this ugly thing.. god forbid, some nigerian men dont even have eyes for beauty, once it is fair.. according to them that is beauty

just look at her face without makeup and see the ugliness of the tin.
dont mind them

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by davillian(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ubi the skin diver grin
You can't skin dive only 3 and get 3 child .
I want to be live he skin dived and dint score some

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
Several employers make sure they have sex with their female employees. Not mature enuf.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by Enemyofpeace: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
And seun is still a bachelor at age 57

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:
[s]The guy get good taste and dey upgrade steady

Impregnated a more beautiful lady than Lilian and same time, took it international[/s]
his ex-wife looks good than this lady wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by gwama: 2:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
He has been tainted by the way of life of the singers he manages. cool cool
Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by africandollar: 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Seems Ubi was looking for someone of similar height status with him, to climb Lilian too dey give an wahala�
Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by idonhammer: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Weak man
Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:
The guy get good taste and dey upgrade steady

Impregnated a more beautiful lady than Lilian and same time, took it international
This Lady is ugly as fvck, her face just look like zombie.* spit*

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by Benwallt(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Tasteless niggar.
Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by dominique(f): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:
The guy get good taste and dey upgrade steady

Impregnated a more beautiful lady than Lilian and same time, took it international

Maybe my eyes are paining me but she doesn't look that pretty to me. She's not even half as beautiful as Lillian.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by Sultty(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ubi d g-o-a-t
Re: Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama by Theboss100(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
This one and Wizkid I no know who love pvssy pass

Oboi if I get small change too, I go too sey choke babes oo...

Cos this life is too short than to return to heaven without having a memorable moments
U Dey Craze? Which Heaven Are U Talking Abt? After Shooting Shots? Reckless Shots For That Matter. Chai....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” / Hushpuppi Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday In US Jail (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.