Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Mobil 1 extended performance - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mobil 1 extended performance (2207 Views)

Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x / .... The Power Of Mobil 1 Extended Performance After 12k miles oil change / US Spec. 5 Qt. Mobil 1™ Extended Performance 5W-20/5W-30 Available In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil 1 extended performance by dru23(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2019
For all Honda civic owners out there.. If you want to keep your civic to last long on uber platform.. Your best bet is use the best oil in the market.. Mobil 1 extended performance..

1. With Mobil 1 extended performance your engine is guarantee 15k miles oil change.. With all my cars on the uber platform I change my oil every 12k miles or every 5 months.. Whichever one comes first.. And with Fram oil filter that guarantees oil protection for 15k miles..

2. Instead of changing oil and oil filter every month or every 5k to 7k miles depending of the quality of oil you use .. There is big savings when you only have to change your oil every 5months . You cut down the cost of oil change and oil filter and labour

3. Below is an 03 Tokunbo civic, with only 93k miles.. This bad boy is ready to hit the road next week

4. Plz have no fear with Honda civics at all ..rugged and very dependable.. And mostly importantly these cars will take abuse and abuse .. But with the rite amount abuse the car will die on you .. Use recommended oil and coolant ..you will not regret it and it will not let you down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Is 5W30 oil available?
Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by dru23(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
aaronson:
Is 5W30 oil available?

Unfortunately it is sold out .. I will be getting new shipment around May... I never anticipated the high demand for 5w30 . I will post it once it is available....

1 Like

Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
15k miles on an oil change. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by CityNGR: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
You like quarrel

1 Like

Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:12am On Apr 14, 2019
CityNGR:

You like quarrel
grin
Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by dru23(m): 1:33am On Apr 14, 2019
CityNGR:

You like quarrel

Nothing to quarrel about bro ... all my cars on uber are on high milage extended performance Mobil 1 oil .. And also Fram ultra synthetic oil filter also good for 15k miles oil change.. Now that been said ,I change oil every 12k miles and filters too ...

Am here to motivate bro .... All Mobil 1 extended performance are guaranteed for 15k miles of protection..

1 Like

Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by dru23(m): 1:50am On Apr 14, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Educate yourself bro... have been doing for two years now ...I only change my oil at 12k miles or every five months, whichever one comes first.. Also Fram oil filters good for 15k miles

Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by izzou(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2019
Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by istephen(m): 4:43am On May 16, 2019
If I'm going to try it, I will change it every 10k mile just to be safe.
Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by Meetleader: 5:11am On May 16, 2019
Also factor that an engine running @ inertia e.g Lagos traffic with AC and all... while overwoking.. may not read on the milleage.. so don't consider only milleage before oil change..
Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by dru23(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2019
Meetleader:
Also factor that an engine running @ inertia e.g Lagos traffic with AC and all... while overwoking.. may not read on the milleage.. so don't consider only milleage before oil change..

My brother that civic that I sold , till tday am wondering how that car survive. Like I said I bought that car strictly for uber at 167k miles and sold it at 275k ... that civic has proven itself, plus it was using the Nigerian 5k naira oil and no coolant at all ,just water ..this was the abuse from the old manager o ..
Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by dicksonadams(m): 7:24am On May 19, 2019
dru23:

Unfortunately it is sold out .. I will be getting new shipment around May... I never anticipated the high demand for 5w30 . I will post it once it is available....

Has any new shipment arrived in May?
Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by dru23(m): 7:42am On May 19, 2019
dicksonadams:

Has any new shipment arrived in May?

Your car civic uses 5w20, I do have 5w20 now , new shipment of the most demanded 5w30 will land May ending.. Once it arrives I will notify nairaland users
Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by Debosneh31(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2019
Why is the reservoir cover always absent from civics, or is it not the White plastic at the side of the radiator the reservoir?
Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by dru23(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Debosneh31:
Why is the reservoir cover always absent from civics, or is it not the White plastic at the side of the radiator the reservoir?

Sorry for the late response.. Yes it is o .. Very tight corner.. Too tight that it is hard to see the coolant
Re: Mobil 1 extended performance by Debosneh31(m): 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Is the coolant meant to be in the radiator or reservoir

(1) (Reply)

Any Reliable Kia Workshop ??? / I Saw A Sharp 2003 Eod. But I Was Shocked When The Man Said 4m / I Need Advice On Nissan Murano 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.