Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale (854 Views)

3 Bed Room Unit Flat For Sale In LSDPC Suco Road Abatoir Agege Lagos. / Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale / 2 bedrooms flat @ Alapere LSDPC Estate for #650k (with pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hello, I want to sell half of my plot of land in LSDPC isheri north off channels TV Avenue. Please if you are interested indicate here.
Thank you
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by deking(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
How much is it and what title have you.
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 6:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
deking:
How much is it and what title have you.

It’s 7.5m with a C of O
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Still available
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by sonofElElyon: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
How many square metres?
Is price negotiable to N5m?

Maspice:
Still available
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
sonofElElyon:
How many square metres?
Is price negotiable to N5m?

Not negotiable please
It’s 716.3sqm
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by OALandAgents: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
smiley
Maspice:
Hello, I want to sell half of my plot of land in LSDPC isheri north off channels TV Avenue. Please if you are interested indicate here.
Thank you
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by sonofElElyon: 7:02am On Apr 21, 2019
Hi, you didnt drop a number i can call you on. I sent you an email.. Reply so we can discuss.

Maspice:

Not negotiable please
It’s 716.3sqm
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2019
sonofElElyon:
Hi, you didnt drop a number i can call you on. I sent you an email.. Reply so we can discuss.

I have replied you.
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2019
sonofElElyon:

Please note that I’m selling half of the 716.3 sqm
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by sonofElElyon: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2019
That wasn't the impression created earlier. Okay. Noted.

Maspice:

Please note that I’m selling half of the 716.3 sqm
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
sonofElElyon:
That wasn't the impression created earlier. Okay. Noted.

You are property agent and you didn’t understand that my initial message- even the topic said half a plot. Na wa o
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by sonofElElyon: 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
I am a lawyer actually. Yes your topic says half a plot and I asked for the square metres. The size you gave was the size of the full plot and not the size of the half a plot you advertised.

Maspice:

You are property agent and you didn’t understand that my initial message- even the topic said half a plot. Na wa o
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by bukkybota(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
I am interested, provide a means to contact you, though I sent you an email on Nairaland and I am expecting your reply.
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
bukkybota:
I am interested, provide a means to contact you, though I sent you an email on Nairaland and I am expecting your reply.
I have replied, sir
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 4:02am On Apr 23, 2019
Maspice:
Thank you
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Sprumbaba: 8:37am On Apr 24, 2019
is the land is still available?
How can I reach you as well?
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 6:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Sprumbaba:
is the land is still available?
How can I reach you as well?
I have sent you a PM
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
Maspice:
Thank you
It is a Lagos state government scheme ( Estate) - a plot is currently going for N18M to N24 around the aforementioned land in the Estate.
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2019
Maspice:
Thank you
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Maspice:

It is a Lagos state government scheme ( Estate) - a plot is currently going for N18M to N24 around the aforementioned land in the Estate.
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 12:07pm On May 02, 2019
Maspice:
Thank you
Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 9:14am On May 05, 2019
Maspice:

Re: Half A Plot Of Land In LSDPC Isheri North For Sale by Maspice: 4:06pm On May 05, 2019
This land in question has been valued by experts. I will no longer be selling it for 7.5 m for half a plot.
I have been advised to sell 1/2 of this plot for 9m.
And therefore this post is closed.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat For Rent For 1.1 In Lokogoma District Abuja / Property For Sale In Ibadan / Docherich (stone Coated Roofing Sheet ) For Sale Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.