Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

CLOSED - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CLOSED (763 Views)

The Gathering Of Business Developers And Entrepreneurs / How To Invest 10,000 In Daviva Print Business And Make A Good Profit / Do You Have Old Or Not-so-new Items And Appliances Just Gathering Dust? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED by gbolahanoluyemi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
CLOSED
Re: CLOSED by TellMeTheTruth(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
gbolahanoluyemi:
Business and being an Enterpreneur is the way forward, persons in salaried employment also do side hustle to support their income.

But for every business, two things are important, ideas and opportunity. While some people are looking for your services, you are looking for who to render the services to, you need to be connected for mutual benefit.

Bearing this in mind, myself and likeminds envisiage a virtual society of business and career people where we can exchange services, ideas and opportunities.

Benefits of this society includes:

Free Legal Advise on business and career issues.
Subsidized business retreat ( once in a year)
Seminar and webinars (free)
Connections
Etc.

You can join by sending a what's app message to 08023021162. I will add you to the group on what's app. It's absolutely free and you reserve to leave at anytime of your choice

You can also drop your number here if you so wish

Let's Excel together

What's in it for you?

You and I know you're not doing this for the love of humanity!
Re: CLOSED by gbolahanoluyemi(m): 12:43am On Apr 14, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

What's in it for you?

You and I know you're not doing this for the love of humanity!

Like I said businesses thrive on idea and opportunities. I am Legal Practitioner by training and practice, I have seen many business rise and others fall. Many of which due to lack of opportunities, skills or idea.

Bringing people together for everyone to benefit, share ideas, share opportunities is all I have in mind.

It's not service to humanity, it's just a platform for all. I am merely a convener

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Genuine Investment / As Economy Bites, Companies Use ‘shrinkflation’ To Rip-off Nigerians / I Want To Buy Yen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.