Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,081 members, 7,859,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) (1187 Views)

RCCG House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday 12th May, 2019 / RCCG Sunday School Students Manual Lesson, Sunday 12th May 2019 / May 2019 Holy Ghost Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Despite our awareness that the body treats alcohol the same way it treats poison, it has been very difficult to permanently stop drinking alcohol or should I rather say, it has been difficult to stop poisoning ourselves.

So, the purpose of this thread is to welcome those who have had difficulty stopping Alcohol, by introducing a community where one can share the struggle with the addiction and explain the urge as well as share the vulnerability for those who are totally free of alcohol to advise us. And help us stay away. I had Alcohol yesterday despite conscious efforts to stop. So this thread is selfish and I intend to feel ashamed of myself if I dare take alcohol again.

I made a decision to quit Alcohol Permanently, not for religious reasons, I am not religious and will never be. Not for Spiritual Reasons, I am beyond Spiritual, but for Health Reasons and a conviction that if I no longer use Alcohol, it will also reduce the attraction to other cravings associated with the Alcoholic departments.

I am, therefore, hoping that I will have a community of people, who will stand up now, and sincerely pour off their last bottles of Alcohol and join the challenge. I do not encourage you to go and drink the last alcohol and start the Challenge tomorrow, I am looking for one or more persons or even three persons who will pour out their last alcoholic drinks at home and join me on the #21 Days Non-Alcoholic Drink Challenge which will begin tomorrow, April 14th to May 6th 2019.

So, from 14-April to 6-May 2019; I intend to not take any Alcoholic containing drinks and may never take it again in this lifetime. I hope I can stay true to this conviction.

Note that After the #21 Days Non-Alcoholic Drinks Challenge, all those who were successful will join me again on #21 Days of 4Litres of Water Per Day Drinking Challenge.

There is something I intend to achieve with this, which is raising the vibration of the Body for greater downloads of Gnosis from the Omniverse and establishing the direct connection to the Quantum Field.

I must add that it takes 21 Days to break an addiction, so I do not think I will ever go back to Alcohol after this cleansing Period.

In order to keep the communication active, we will welcome Discussions on healthy dieting, the Life Force, the Awakening Processes, Conspiracy Theories, Sci-Fi as well as how to how protect yourself against the RF/EMF waves from the 5G Launch and how we can integrate our Gnosis of the Universe into making your homes Faraday Cages to protect your families from cancer and other radiation diseases.

But our focus will be only on #21 Days Non-Alcoholic Drinks Challenge and only those who participate on this challenge are welcomed to this thread.

If you are not interested in participating, you are free to roam around quietly. We will not welcome those who are deep asleep. This thread is for the clever and not for those who asleep, I repeat.

I hope to be successful at this, and I will.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by jaymichael(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
I am in on this challenge but after the 21 days, I don't intend to stop taking my favorite mix, (beer with bitter lemon) I like your former moniker solstar.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
jaymichael:
I am in on this challenge but after the 21 days, I don't intend to stop taking my favorite mix, (beer with bitter lemon) I like your former moniker solstar.

Beer with Bitter Lemon, sounds tempting. I havent tried it. Could it be that beer can go with fresh Lemon fruit too. Will do a little research on it after the 21 Days Challenge.

Thanks for joining me. I hope we can have one more person, it will be interesting to see if you will resist the Beer and Bitter Lemon for the next 21 Days. But if you actually fail, by taking the beer, it is okay, to indicate and proceed with the 21 days challenge.

Which means you can indicate how many times you 'fail' and improve on it in subsequent challenge.

Year, my Usernames are based on my angle of research, who knows what the next might be....have no idea yet/
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by jaymichael(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Beer with Bitter Lemon, sounds tempting. I havent tried it. Could it be that beer can go with fresh Lemon fruit too. Will do a little research on it after the 21 Days Challenge.

Thanks for joining me. I hope we can have one more person, it will be interesting to see if you will resist the Beer and Bitter Lemon for the next 21 Days. But if you actually fail, by taking the beer, it is okay, to indicate and proceed with the 21 days challenge.

Which means you can indicate how many times you 'fail' and improve on it in subsequent challenge.

Year, my Usernames are based on my angle of research, who knows what the next might be....have no idea yet/
If I fail the challenge at any point in time, I will be honest to let you know. I just hope all those females in my "to do list" will allow me not to 'fall into temptation ' this period.
I follow your writings voraciously without commenting.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
I just found this - right about the time I'm considering using alcohol (spirit) as solvent for extracting and taking herbs from leaves and roots.

I'm in for a #nobeer challenge though.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
jaymichael:
If I fail the challenge at any point in time, I will be honest to let you know. I just hope all those females in my "to do list" will allow me not to 'fall into temptation ' this period.
I follow your writings voraciously without commenting.

But I did not disclose that when you stay off alcohol, lust will fall aside and you will save more money and have greater peace of mind. Even your libido will take a nose dive....
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 14, 2019
Akdegreat:
I just found this - right about the time I'm considering using alcohol (spirit) as solvent for extracting and taking herbs from leaves and roots.

I'm in for a #nobeer challenge though.

I actually have my herbs and alcohol extract for medicinal purpose but then I also have the one for water.

But I must proceed with this 21 Days challenge after which I might consider the beer and lemon extract as well as roots/herbs for medicinal purpose only. There is bound to be temptation but the will to defeat temptation defines the mind of man over matter.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 14, 2019
This is my #Day1 of 21Days Alcohol-free Challenge.

Takes 21 straight days for the sub-conscious programming to re-wire the brain circuitry and form new behavior and this is my attempt to empower the mind to overcome matter and discipline the animal aspect of me.

I encourage those who know that the body treats alcohol as poison to join the challenge and discipline their animal aspects too. This is not a religious exercise, I am not religious and will never be. Neither is it a spiritual assignment. It is an effort to purify the Earth Spacesuit/robotic vehicle to enable transmission of data from the sound current.

If you miss the first date, you do not have to give up, you can begin at your pace and make your input here and document your sessions as it is an attempt to generate data on your effort and troubleshoot any compulsive relapses in order to override the addictive programming.

At the end of the 21 days of alcohol-free programming will come 21 days of 4 liters of water per day for final cleansing of our Mision Earth Spacesuit from chemtrail nanobots.

Without alcohol in 21 days, you will literally become a brand new being.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Day2 of 21 Days Non-Alcohol Challenge:

Successful, no urge.

Challenging but certainly feels like decomposition of substrates that alcohol usually act as a preservative for, is giving way, leading to expected changes.

Weight/body mass still on the metrics and hopefully should begin to give way in the next few days, hopefully.

Mind over matter, as always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Day3 of 21Days No Alcohol Challenge.

Hoping to have guests but the challenge is my guests having some gin and beers without a taste of the poison by yours truly.

Greater success could be sweeter if I have courage to convince guests that alcohol is no longer on the menu.

Wishing myself greater luck and determination as the days seem long and boring without the poison inteferring with thought process.

I envy those who do not drink alcohol and will welcome their advises on how their days are complete.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by jaymichael(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
CosmoDroid:
Day3 of 21Days No Alcohol Challenge.

Hoping to have guests but the challenge is my guests having some gin and beers without a taste of the poison by yours truly.

Greater success could be sweeter if I have courage to convince guests that alcohol is no longer on the menu.

Wishing myself greater luck and determination as the days seem long and boring without the poison inteferring with thought process.

I envy those who do not drink alcohol and will welcome their advises on how their days are complete.
Day 3, no urge at all. I don't find it a hard thing staying without alcohol for a month. I do it frequently. At the end of the month, my thought processes become clearer and my reflexes are heightened especially if I restrain myself from 'fornication and adultery' that one is hard for me to break from.
I plan to go 30 days and not 21 days. This is day 3 Alcohol free, day 2 (yet) of fornication free.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
jaymichael:
Day 3, no urge at all. I don't find it a hard thing staying without alcohol for a month. I do it frequently. At the end of the month, my thought processes become clearer and my reflexes are heightened especially if I restrain myself from 'fornication and adultery' that one is hard for me to break from.
I plan to go 30 days and not 21 days. This is day 3 Alcohol free, day 2 (yet) of fornication free.

Thanks for the input. Great that I am encouraged to even go 30 days. I love joining you for the 30 days alcohol-free challenge.

My reflexes are so acute and fantastic. I am actually having a bottle of water with me always to sip as a substitute for a drink. So each time I see the water it reminds me of the challenge.

Thanks again for challenging me to even go further to 30 days.

Will be exciting to see how great I will feel and if I can discipline myself this could be the end of alcohol on my life.

Stay in touch

1 Like

Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 17, 2019
Day 4 of #30 Days No-Alcohol Challenge.

Days seem to slow without the poison and documenting it makes it even slower and awkward.

Weight: less 1kg in the morning and plus 1kg in the evening with feelings of emptiness.

Less libido and with more clarity of vision.

Is this how non-drinkers feel?

When I saw people with gin and beer bottles i feel disgusted.

Hope I never go back.

Time shall tell. Seems there is nothing to spend money on if one eliminates alcohol and slay queens. grin

1 Like

Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2019
Day 5 of 30 Days Non-Alcohol Challenge.

Yesterday, I had the courage to resist a beer during a visit to a business associate. Couldn't help but criticize the party that drank some to enable me to stay off, was so tempting to even see a lovely gin I should have gulped a few shots but still resisted and opted for bitter kola.

Again, seems there is nothing to spend money on without alcohol in the head. No changes in weight so far.

Days are slow, life seems like pure vanity.

This weekend will be a tough one as a slay queen is lamenting I must take her to the club. What do people drink in a club that is non-alcoholic? Caffeinated drinks and preservative loaded package juices are worst than alcohol? Will look awkward drinking water and more water in a club. I hope the determination and will can override the egoic urge to resist champagne. And If I can resist going this weekend, I can't escape next weekend, as this slay queen is my weapon against loneliness.

How do non-drinkers club? Do they actually have a life? Damn!

Any recommendations on how Non-Drinkers enjoy at the club without a drink? I love beautiful women, and they all seem to love going out at night. May be I need me a Born again slay queen grin
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by rinrin23(f): 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
CosmoDroid:
Day 5 of 30 Days Non-Alcohol Challenge.

Yesterday, I had the courage to resist a beer during a visit to a business associate. Couldn't help but criticize the party that drank some to enable me to stay off, was so tempting to even see a lovely gin I should have gulped a few shots but still resisted and opted for bitter kola.

Again, seems there is nothing to spend money on without alcohol in the head. No changes in weight so far.

Days are slow, life seems like pure vanity.

This weekend will be a tough one as a slay queen is lamenting I must take her to the club. What do people drink in a club that is non-alcoholic? Caffeinated drinks and preservative loaded package juices are worst than alcohol? Will look awkward drinking water and more water in a club. I hope the determination and will can override the egoic urge to resist champagne. And If I can resist going this weekend, I can't escape next weekend, as this slay queen is my weapon against loneliness.

How do non-drinkers club? Do they actually have a life? Damn!

Any recommendations on how Non-Drinkers enjoy at the club without a drink? I love beautiful women, and they all seem to love going out at night. May be I need me a Born again slay queen grin

Water and lemon on ice grin

If you are on a diet of copious fresh fruits and vegetables and raise your vibration with the right kind of music beforehand, you'll be naturally "high" from the clean energy coursing through your body. You'll have a good time and still feel fresh the morning after.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
Day 6 of 30Days No alcohol.

The animal aspect of me reminded me of beer today.

No one can profess to being strong if one is not tempted. I am consciously overriding the subconscious program recall processes.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
rinrin23:

Water and lemon on ice grin

If you are on a diet of copious fresh fruits and vegetables and raise your vibration with the right kind of music beforehand, you'll be naturally "high" from the clean energy coursing through your body. You'll have a good time and still feel fresh the morning after.

Thanks for this. Usually use lemon on warm water but will gravitate to iced lemon water. Green herbs tea is an indulgence for me.

So I will add fresh fruits to the menu. Anything to get high on magnet electric energy of the Universe.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Day 7 of 30Days No Alcohol Challenge.

Successful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Shepherd00: 12:15am On Apr 21, 2019
jaymichael:
Is fornication and adultery wrong? And, why do you keep using Christian/religious terms when you are not and can never be religious?

I believe to the irreligious, there shd be nothing like temptation.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 21, 2019
I like the idea @ Cosmodroid. Unfortunately or fortunately I don't drink beer and very little alcohol (rarely) so there would be no point doing it.

But fundamentally it is all about abstaining from any habit that can prevent us from soaring higher.

I think I should go on a no Sex cycle too. smiley
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2019
LoJ:
I like the idea @ Cosmodroid. Unfortunately or fortunately I don't drink beer and very little alcohol (rarely) so there would be no point doing it.

But fundamentally it is all about abstaining from any habit that can prevent us from soaring higher.

I think I should go on a no Sex cycle too. smiley

Thanks for your input. I envy those who have never been hooked to alcohol, but I really appreciate those who have experienced how wonderful alcohol is, and are ready to quit the spirit.

I likely will proceed to no sex and no slay queen soon. The money spent on Alcohol and sex is so great that one can use it to finance productive hobbies.

With no alcohol in my system I have already lost much interest in sex, so apparently, was I pay off the slay queen that is with me here, I will not indulge any new one. I will proceed to no slay queens life. They somehow steal my time in their quest to show love, which I no longer fancy at this stage in my growth process.

1 Like

Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2019
Day8 of 30Days of zero Alcohol begins with a bang.

I notice that my nights are now filled with Dreams and what is more fascinating is that the dreams are vivid and recallable.

One can only anticipate what it is like, to live without alcohol and how great the tuning capabilities of the brain will be enhanced.

My software seems highly activate and activates the body upon wakefulness with agility and precision.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Thanks for your input. I envy those who have never been hooked to alcohol, but I really appreciate those who have experienced how wonderful alcohol is, and are ready to quit the spirit.

I likely will proceed to no sex and no slay queen soon. The money spent on Alcohol and sex is so great that one can use it to finance productive hobbies.

With no alcohol in my system I have already lost much interest in sex, so apparently, was I pay off the slay queen that is with me here, I will not indulge any new one. I will proceed to no slay queens life. They somehow steal my time in their quest to show love, which I no longer fancy at this stage in my growth process.
That's the spirit. I will proceed with a no sex policy for quite some time. Let me see how long I can last without indulging.

In Neikung Taoism a total abstinence approach is required. For each ejaculation, one is required to stay for 3 days without meditating else the dantien will be destroyed. I could not follow the practice for what is the use of this semester if at least we can't slay em from time to time? wink
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
LoJ:

That's the spirit. I will proceed with a no sex policy for quite some time. Let me see how long I can last without indulging.

In Neikung Taoism a total abstinence approach is required. For each ejaculation, one is required to stay for 3 days without meditating else the dantien will be destroyed. I could not follow the practice for what is the use of this semester if at least we can't slay em from time to time? wink

The reason I will stay off slay queens is not because of some motherfuccking religions, it is just because I want to dedicate such resources to researches and the time wasted in fuccking can be used in reading books and the time dedicated to interaction with ladies is just gone.

So, Religion has no place in my life. This is a Simulated Hologram and Religions are decoy virus programs.

I think I need to create on this, cos a couple of people asked me to. So, let me get to it and actually say what I realized.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
CosmoDroid:

So, Religion has no place in my life. This is a Simulated Hologram and Religions are decoy virus programs.

I think I need to create on this, cos a couple of people asked me to. So, let me get to it and actually say what I realized.
I wasn't talking about a religion, but a particular methodology of spiritual investigation called Mo Pai within Nei Kung.

1 Like

Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
LoJ:

I wasn't talking about a religion, but a particular methodology of spiritual investigation called Mo Pai within Nei Kung.
Could you shed more light on these, please? And what's dantien?
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
gensteejay:

Could you shed more light on these, please? And what's dantien?
Sure.

The Dantian is a spiritual storehouse in the body. It is a kind of cavern situated 3 fingers below the navel. It is where the yang chi is stored. Once you can fill the dantien with yang chi you have done a major step in spiritual development.

Every living thing is made of both yin and yang chi. If you have enough yin chi you can easily master the ethereal worlds, just as if a spirit has enough yang chi it can materialize in or influence this dimension.

Mo Pai is a Method of investigating the other worlds.

1 Like

Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by wickedtuna: 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
5th month no alcohol or carbonated drinks...just water and fruits
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2019
Day9 of 30Days.

Hard to keep track of, but is do-able.

What if one decides to eternally quit instead of keeping track. So far, I see no damn reason to consume alcohol. I thought I couldnt do much of what I thought alcohol empowered me to do, but the effect is that it makes me see the flaws in personalities that alcohol could have blurred my sensibilities on.

What if, I quit eternally. I could look uncool to drinkers yet I will have no health surprises.

Thinking out aloud.....
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
Day10 of 30 Days.

I admit it, today I downed 3 bottles of Budweiser. I couldn't resist the urge to celebrate some wins. I know its stupid, but then, I fell and do my best to resist as much as possible.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Dami12345: 1:09am On Apr 24, 2019
CosmoDroid:
Day10 of 30 Days.

I admit it, today I downed 3 bottles of Budweiser. I couldn't resist the urge to celebrate some wins. I know its stupid, but then, I fell and do my best to resist as much as possible.

grin

grin cheesy grin
I like you. The next try will be easier now. You know what to expect.
Re: 21 Days Non-alcoholic Drinks Challenge. (14th April 2019 - 6th May 2019) by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 24, 2019
Dami12345:

grin cheesy grin
I like you. The next try will be easier now. You know what to expect.

Thanks. I am going to do a lot of tea at sunrise to purge the system, will go for lemon grass, mint leaves, cannabis leaves, and lemon, hopefully, it will clean up the alcohol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GOD Is Both Male And Female / Pastor Weight Lifts A Woman During Healing- Pictures/video / Christ Embassy Church Lagos Today - NO Face Masks, Social Distancing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.