Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) (77322 Views)

Video Of Unconscious Rico Swavey After Accident Surfaces Online / Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help / Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by DonX001: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
chiedozie198100:

exactly my point.

And i'm begining to suspect Seun does not own Nairaland anymore, cos i remember back then when he was very particular about proper conduct.

I absolutely agree with your suspicion.
The extent to which Seun has allowed degeneration of this site to little more than a pile of garbage is amazing...and sad.
Methinks its possible the guy has cashed out lowkey, and doesn't give a flying f..k whatever happens to the site anymore.
Cos I can't imagine him having any sort of interest in the site and allowing it to degenerate to this extent of rubbish, with crappy mods pushing crappy, brain-dead posts from crappy bloggers to front page.

2 Likes

Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by Seanmike(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by mctfopt: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
I'm surprised that the picture showing a dead man is still here after all the outcry. I guess most of us have been desensitized by things that happen in Nigeria that we don't even know where to draw the line. The mods no try. I swear! angry

Things allowed only on nairaland

1. Brazen display of pictures of dead or dying people

2. Pictures of accidents and murder showing all the gory details

3. Brazen display of tribalism without checks and moderation.

This is beyond sad, such a great website may never truly reach its true pinnacle like the likes of quora and reddit with such barbaric disregard to decorum and respect to the dead.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by Samizaya: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
REST IN PEACE
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by kayalla(f): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
OMG ooo i worked with him far back, we were very close with his then wife Rachel, chai, RIP Ebere. angry

but why the hell will they share such pictures
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by greggng: 12:02am On Apr 14, 2019
Why is it that people are always ugly in death?
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by adebayo111: 6:04am On Apr 14, 2019
TONYE001:
Very simple: this facility that allowed this picture to be taken should be prosecuted. A good example should be set out of these people.

May he rest in God's perfect peace.

And dear OP/blogger, imagine the trauma it would cause immediate family members to see this. Do the right thing, please. Take down this picture.
that was when he was undergoing treatment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by DedeNkem: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2019
Having a head surgery in this zoo called Nigeria is absolutely a death sentence. I am sure it was the "surgery" that killed him.
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ciaos:
Why show his dead body like that?.. Sobbing..
are you scared or you wan chop am?
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
greggng:
Why is it that people are always ugly in death?
because death is very ugly
Re: Ebere Larry Ebere Dies After Accident (photos) by Samgist(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Eudoxie Yao Storms Stage, Fans Go Gaga / Davido And Chioma Shine After Their Introduction, See Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.