Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Must I Do? Have Been Using The Wrong Date Of Birth - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Must I Do? Have Been Using The Wrong Date Of Birth (405 Views)

South African Woman Realises They Have The Wrong Set Of Nigerians / Must I Be Vaccinated Before I Can Fly Within Nigeria / How Do I Resolve The Wrong Date Of Birth On My Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Must I Do? Have Been Using The Wrong Date Of Birth by femijohn21(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hello everyone,

I need advice from people here, I have been using the wrong date of birth before now, let say 03-04-1977 instead of 03-04-1979 and all my documents carry the wrong one. Please house what must I do to correct this and that will also cover all my documents, including my details in banks?

I need an urgent response please.
Re: What Must I Do? Have Been Using The Wrong Date Of Birth by Lagbaja01(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
Don't you have birth certificate?? Go to court and apply for an affidavit....but wait, why worrying about the date since all the dates on your documents tallies....I thought they said age is just a number grin
femijohn21:
Hello everyone,

I need advice from people here, I have been using the wrong date of birth before now, let say 03-04-1977 instead of 03-04-1979 and all my documents carry the wrong one. Please house what must I do to correct this and that will also cover all my documents, including my details in banks?

I need an urgent response please.

(1) (Reply)

Many Injured As Commercial Bus Crashed Fulani Cattle In Osun-ekiti Highway / South Korean Student Visa Enquiry / Best Places To Visit In Istanbul Turke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.