Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nysc Redeployment To Lagos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Redeployment To Lagos (1473 Views)

Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) / How Can A Nursing Mother Get NYSC Redeployment To Her State Of Residence / NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Redeployment To Lagos by emuharrison16(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hello Everyone...

I served in Imo State and did instant relocation to Lagos state based on some reasons(health, family and career).

So I want to know if anyone redeployed like me from various parts of Nigeria too.

If you did, let's talk here please.

Have you gone to State Secretariat?

What did they tell you?

WhatsApp me, let's rub minds abeg: 09031232625
Re: Nysc Redeployment To Lagos by emuharrison16(m): 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
I found out that the state Secretariat is in surulere.

I'm trying to figure out how to get there from Ojota.
Re: Nysc Redeployment To Lagos by emuharrison16(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
The main issue here is what they require from relocating corpers.
Re: Nysc Redeployment To Lagos by emuharrison16(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
Also,

I am looking for accommodation in Lagos.
Any help guys.
Re: Nysc Redeployment To Lagos by abrahambest(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2019
After successful relocation, goto the secretariat in Babs animaseun in Surulere. You will see the requested documents and the order in which to submit them.
Statement of result, relocation letter, request letter from an organisation you want to be posted to if any, personal data form which you will get there, photocopy of your nysc id card
Re: Nysc Redeployment To Lagos by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
H
Re: Nysc Redeployment To Lagos by emuharrison16(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2019
Landmark445:
Hey guys.

I’m currently in Osun NYSC camp, but I have someone in NYSC headquarters Abuja that has promised me of guaranteed redeployment to Lagos.

Though, here in Osun camp, we have been told that we would be handed our posting letter to our various Local govts / ppa’s on Tuesday being 16th.

So my 3 questions are

1. The posting letter that would be handed to me in camp on the 16th, will it be off no use if my redeployment to Lagos is successful?

2. Is there any documentation that would be needed for me to be done here in Osun camp or at the state secretariat?

3. Is there any documentation that would be done at the Lagos NYSC secretariat if my redeployment is successful?

Please advise guys
No time ....

Man.

Thanks.

All these you said are top on my mind too
Re: Nysc Redeployment To Lagos by emuharrison16(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2019
Has anyone seen their successful relocation tab on their dashboard yet?

Mine is looking the same.

The state code is still the same.
Re: Nysc Redeployment To Lagos by emuharrison16(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2019
Has anyone seen their successful relocation tab on their dashboard yet?

Mine is looking the same.

The state code is still the same.

Isn't it supposed to change?
Re: Nysc Redeployment To Lagos by michaeloragwa: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Nysc Redeployment To Lagos by emuharrison16(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2019
Omo,

This NYSC people are special kind of werey.

I applied for relocation to Lagos, they gave me Ekiti.

Are they mad?

(1) (Reply)

TRAGIC: Another Batch C Corps Member Dies Again / NYSC Batch A 2016 : All You Need To Know / Wild Animal Attacks NYSC Corper [ Graphic Photo ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.