Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! (2730 Views)

Do You Think Wearing This Much Makeup Is Deceitful? / Importance Of G-string / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by DrCork: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2010
What is the romantic or economic importance of Women wearing thongs. tongue

Does it make u focus at work/church/Mosque/ School/ Univacitys/ Polyteknic , etc?
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by mamaken: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2010
i wish i had ur worries
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by DrCork: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
Its good for womens to wear thongs tongue, it helps our blood pressure to go down wink
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by DrCork: 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2010
and if our blood pressures go down, we become a produktive economy!! wink
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by 1102(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2010
Mods I kant believe u are seeing this and doing Nothin about it,
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by DrCork: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2010
Bro, this is and important topic on how women can help NIgeria to be a productive romantic contry!!,

the topic relates to romance!!
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by DrCork: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2010
And if we become a productive economy we can become the TIGER OF AFRICA

South Africa is already the LION OF AFRICA
wink
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by DrCork: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2010
SOmeone told me the Thongs & G-String women wear in Nigeria is made from Mosquito Net!!!! shocked Dyammm.

Ladies, is this true of fault? undecided
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by nellaluv(f): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2010
. . . Before when you wan open girl skirt, you go see pant b4 you see yansh, but nowadays na yansh you go see first b4 you c pant. I no talk am o, i heard it tongue
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by 1102(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^ I GO DIE, NIGHT OF A 1000 LAFFS, Volume 6
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by ShyOne(f): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2010
Thong-Thang was a song. I absolutely love thongs and g-strings - all colors, designs - ONLY WEAR THONGS-yayyyyyyy. No more sweating, fresh, clean, no panty-lines, not tight. LOOOVE THEM.
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2010
With thongs the booty cheeks are free to grow as large as they want to without kpata restraints.

I like big butts and I cannot lie grin
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by nellaluv(f): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2010
--190--:

^^ I GO DIE, NIGHT OF A 1000 LAFFS, Volume 6

190, na wa o, you're sumtin else. You no dey rest , lol cheesy
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by sweeti14(f): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2010
G - Strangs i neva knew they were called that tongue
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by 1102(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2010
nellaluv:

190, na wa o, you're sumtin else. You no dey rest , lol cheesy

Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by ifyegede(m): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2010
Na wetin b thongs & how e b like?
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by MrCork10: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2010
[b]THE BEST TOPICK EVER!!! tongue tongue

By the ways, Do thongs have buttons?[/b]
Re: What Are The Romantic Importance Of Women Wearing Thongs Or G - Strangs! by boomii(f): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2010
I wear G-string not G-strangs

(1) (Reply)

For LADIES: Do You Like To Wear High Heels? / Lady Who Dressed In Black Bra Now Photoshop / Get In Touch With Every Beautiful And Sexy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.