Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry (45308 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Ndlistic(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Popular actress, Regina Daniels storms her jewelry store to get herself a 2million naira diamond band which she showed off on her social space as part of her latest collections.

The 18 year old who now rub shoulders with the rich and wealthy copped the piece after Davido lavished a similar amount at a jewelry store in Dubai to spoil his girlfriend.

Watch as she shows off her Multi-Million jewelry collections below⤵

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/nollywood-teen-star-regina-daniels.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
I wonder if these people will continue showing off if nobody pays attention to them....but trust lazy Nigerian youths, they'll keep adoring them to the detriment of their own pockets.....

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by itspzpics(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nawa oo
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
Who in this world that cares for the world and is concerned about the sick or sad condition it has fallen into gives a damn about this?

We are yelling 'the world is sick and we want a change or revolution; we want healing and prosperity' and matters like this that contributes nothing to ridding the world of the malady that struck it are the matters that make news.

Well, I hope the impact of the coming emperor, Emperor Imes on this world will touch matters like this and cause a positive change to happen concerning this

Emperor Imes, we await your coming grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by emeijeh(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
She has returned to 16 years?!

Wonderful!

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Ndlistic(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by ThePreachersSon: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
I wonder if these people will continue showing off if nobody pays attention to them....but trust lazy Nigerian youths, they'll keep adoring them to the detriment of their own pockets.....

Good point

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by ThePreachersSon: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
emeijeh:
She had returned to 16 years?!

Wonderful!

I thought I was the only one who saw it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by LesbianBoy(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nwoko ooooooooooooo angry angry angry angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Bossontop(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
undecided
Hmmm......

24 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by GreatResearcher: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ndlistic:
Popular actress, Regina Daniels storms her jewelry store to get herself a 2million naira diamond band which she showed off on her social space as part of her latest collections.

The 18 year old who now rub shoulders with the rich and wealthy copped the piece after Davido lavished a similar amount at a jewelry store in Dubai to spoil his girlfriend.

Watch as she shows off her Multi-Million jewelry collections below⤵

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/nollywood-teen-star-regina-daniels.html?m=1

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by JerryLegend(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Billionaire bitch

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Lincoln275(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Hmmm! I won’t say anything
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by salbis(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
This small girl don get super paying job oo.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by devigblegble: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Please not today again with these BuLsH.it

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by donkarly(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Enjoy, it's your time,but don't forget that every product has an expiry date

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by fuse88(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
enough of this girl matter abeg

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Is she married to the old man or not? If yes why she denying it?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by dheaven: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
This her mission is to kill her haters. I think that is why she is flaunting all these.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Authoreety: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Small
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Benwallt(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Tomorrow is another day
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by grandstar(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

It's global behavior and not just Nigerians. What's so special about the Kardashians?Why do you think the Kardashians are wealthy.? They could just be another rich American family but for reality TV.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by omoadeleye(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
gold digger
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Neoteny(m): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
They keep calling her popular actress, but the only thing making her popular is this blogger fixation on the banality of her life in her little insignificant bubble of materialism.

I mean, mankind photographed a blackhole a few days ago, but what passes for news is a vain kid?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
If U Have It,Flaunt It.Haters Will Still Hate.She Is Living Her Life..

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by Iamicekid(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Abeg if Na me one young girl dey spend my papa money like this she go don hear am ooo, including my papa sef
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by BankyGee(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wobbish undecided
What's my own there?
Kilo kan mi?

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry by OsuGanja(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Two bleeps are not given... Irrelevant shit... OP,PHUCK U..NIGERIANS ITS HIGH TIME WE PUT A STOP TO POLICE BRUTALITY..DONT WAIT TILL IT HAPPENS TO YOU OR YOUR FAMILY...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Declares Love For Princess Vitarah’s Nigerian Kitty-Cat Song / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Butt In New Photos / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.