Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) (4890 Views)

UI Lecturer Denies Giving Students $100 Each For Attending His Class / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by Edithfavourite: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
Below is a trending video of a teacher that pranked his student who was sleeping in his class.

The teacher instead punishing or flogging the lad, thought it wise to prank him and as well pass a message to other pupils that intend sleeping in his class.

On waking the boy, he instructed other pupils to start clapping for him and immediately he did wake him, the little boy hurriedly joined in the clapping.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/teacher-pranks-student-who-was-sleeping-in-his-class-photo/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by Edithfavourite: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by amaniro: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lol reminds me of my primary school days. I once slept in Mr Onoja class instead of the man waking me, he told everybody to keep quite(I was snoring) and my snoring became very loud, everybody started laughing and I woke up lost and mortified. gringrin Mr Onoja na bastard grin

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by Denikayan: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
amaniro:
Lol reminds me of my primary school days. I once slept in Mr Onoja class instead of the man waking me, he told everybody to keep quite(I was snoring) and my snoring became very loud, everybody started laughing and I woke up lost and mortified. gringrin Mr Onoja na bastard grin

Which school you talking about?
Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
But how do people do it, I mean sleep at almost any where on top desk, while setting.

If I don't get a perfect position with the perfect timing and with the grace of God...

I just can't sleep.

Insomnia die!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by holywahala19(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
Poor people always disturbing us rich men.
Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by amaniro: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:

It's in Kaduna
Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by Edithfavourite: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by ValCon888: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Denikayan:

Dem don catch am. The guy no go school.

10 Likes

Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by EbukaHades10(m): 12:35am On Apr 14, 2019
What's the moral lesson?

Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by shawnfamous(m): 2:21am On Apr 14, 2019
That kind thing, every one starts running... And u join them in running too grin grin grin
Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by nedubest(m): 4:00am On Apr 14, 2019
mad oo
Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by 9jaBloke: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2019
Nice teacher. It's better to earn respect through genuine love and care than to instill fear with intimidation and violence. Many teachers are guilty of the latter.

1 Like

Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by sirgalahad26(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2019
I am Toluwaleke Olujide, My brand name is Galahad's Hub I'm a UI based Publicist and Social Media Influencer. Click this link and let's start getting along, I'd love to be your friend, who knows I might have access to what you need!
https:///send?phone=2348127002295
Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2019
OK
Re: See How A Teacher Punished A Student Sleeping In His Class (Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
I like that method cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

The Best Nigerian Universities For Some Selected Courses; Part 2. / Why Many Of Us Graduated From School Unclad. What Our Lecturers Never Told Us! / Can Any Mistake Made On Post Utme Form Be Corrected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.