Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man (41745 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by Teel012(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2019
Take away guns from policemen and SARS, leave them with baton, touch light and SARS with tasers. No mufti wearing on duty, only police cars. If anyone claims police or SARS goes out with mufti in a private car and harass citizens, they should be taken as robbers and dealt with. You'll be surprised at the way they'll be humbled and how we'll all have rest of mind.

Or in the alternative,

Make fire arms legal for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by sweetilicious(f): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2019
Ayt27:
Only a Revolution can save us in Nigeria
Do they train Nigerian policemen at all? We need to reform our security personnel.
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by cardoctor(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2019
An eye for an eye. Simple
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by rumenase(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2019
na was na only God go save us from this country members of the NPF needs mental evaluation. we have been hearing about reforming of the police but upon all the reforming all these shits still happens.
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by rumenase(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2019
sweetilicious:
Do they train Nigerian policemen at all? We need to reform our security personnel.
I don't think Reformation will cut it.
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
FroshJaynex:
like play like play naija don dey turn Somalia. I mean can this even happen in Ghana, and some mofo go dey argue which country Nigeria better pass, Nigeria no better reach Togo sef, Any country that doesn't take human life serious is not better than hell. Welcome to Hellnigeria

The civilian's carry a weapon/gun in Somalia so pick another shit hole grin

Our police come like the army not hoodlums like yours tongue
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by Dami12345: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
bendike:

You call me stupid?
Did i in any way insult you in my post?
Anyway, from how you write, i see you are uncouth, crass and possible not well raised.
Invariably, you are possibly a policeman. You obviously show their mannerisms.

Stupid is a state of mind. You can always change.

Sorry bout the insult. Your statement rubbed me the wrong way. I apologize.

Not a policeman. I actually hate then but go to their stations or look at there lives and you will see no reason why they behave as they do.
My point is they are not the problem. They are a symptom.
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by onyxo76(m): 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Cumpel1615:
Just very soon you will see a criminal or group of criminals whose job will be killing of policemen If this thing continue unchecked. Me I'm always scared of Nigerian police, one almost shot me one night until his superiors disarmed him, ever since then I have become so scared of them.
its getting there already, i remember the 1986 movie -robocop, a gang was simply looking for policemen to kill all over the place. This possibility is near us already, a group of chaps simply track the officers when off duty and boom !!!
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by UKBobo(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
FroshJaynex:
like play like play naija don dey turn Somalia. I mean can this even happen in Ghana, and some mofo go dey argue which country Nigeria better pass, Nigeria no better reach Togo sef, Any country that doesn't take human life serious is not better than hell. Welcome to Hellnigeria

Togo is Miami compared to Nigeria. If you see the peace I got in Sokode last year.
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by andyanders: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
It is because the Federal government is playing with the entire life of the Nigerian people and Nigerians doesn't want to react violently by attacking the Nigerian police hence they keep doing what they love doing by killing innocent citizens. Unless we demand instant death sentence on any police officer that kills, they will never stop killing.

How long ago they killed a young man and the officers arrested but still not executed yet these group of Official Armed Robbers that the government gave us keep killing us.

We demand an open prosecution that should be shown to the whole world and these guys tried, condenmed and executed publicly.
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by Antichristus: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
Shame on Nigeria and Nigerians for the labour of your heroes past has been in vain. When those saddled with the responsibility for your safety have become dangers to your very existence where lies your hope? Before some idiots mumble God, he’s a fictional character used by the Europeans to rob Africa of its treasure, perpetually. He’s no longer relied upon as a deliverer. Like children and the Santa grand narrative, the reality is Santa - like God - isn’t real.
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by Cumpel1615: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
onyxo76:
its getting there already, i remember the 1986 movie -robocop, a gang was simply looking for policemen to kill all over the place. This possibility is near us already, a group of chaps simply track the officers when off duty and boom !!!
the recklessness is getting too much abeg
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by olmoRoc: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
And what has the lame duck who calls himself the president, the IGP and other so-called top politicians said so far about the latest killing? It appears that no one truly cares about ordinary Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by Ayt27(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
jman77:
please feel free to tell me who will start it?
Omo bros na back me I follow oo...lol
Re: Nigeria Police Killed 20 Yrs Old Girl, Shoot A Boy In Ajegunle - Rugged Man by PLAYBOX22: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
mastar111:
Unfortunately, we will talk about it on social media and it ends there. tomorrow they will shoot again because nothing will be done to them.

If only a militia group will rise against the police and SARS, these fools will become careful.
Bro leave talk. Start it and watch others join you. Simple!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Couple Sentenced To 16 Years Imprisonment Over Maid's Death (Photos) / Idongesit Udom, Exxonmobil Staff's Hand Amputated By Kidnappers In Akwa Ibom / Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.