Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors (21864 Views)

WASSCE: Ghanaian Students Beat Invigilators Over Strict Supervision (Graphic) / Isreal Galadima The JAMB Guru: Throwback Pictures Of 2018 UTME Highest Scorer / '‘students Now Drug Invigilators With Dangerous Chemical To Use Expo' - WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Patrioticman007(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
queiii:

lemme guess, islam wasn't whipped into yours... lmao, tool

The True Christianity has left Earth with Jesus son of Mary. What we have now is Image worshipers & paganism. Why are fake Christians ashamed of dressing like Mary mother of Jesus ?. Roman paganism used to dress unclad and you blacks are into it ?. Think
Today Christians love to dress like models and naked. While Mary dressed by covering her whole body,. Would you have followed Mary if she dressed like Kim kadashian or Niky Minnaj ?

1 Like

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
K
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Chinny024(f): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Tranquility4u:

If you know how misguided you Christians are, you wouldn't have introduced yourself or be proud as a follower of Christianity.

If you and any Christian are seekers of Truth , first learn about 'The Council of Nicaea (325 AD)' . You will understand how some people (including Christians and pagans) formulated the false belief you Christians cherish today , thinking it will be accepted by the Almighty God.

Lols....There is still chance for anyone who wants to join the boat to heaven....
Are you interested?.
Before I forget,hardly do I exchange irrelevant words online.Guess have come of age to overlook nonsense....

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by akaahs(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
undefeateds:
This mumuric has nothing positive to contribute to the country instead they like creating unnecessary chaos all over d country,if their action are not curb,they will be more deadly than Boko Haram,we are facing Fulani issue,boko Haram, recession and this fool has no solution to proffer it, instead is all this hijab issue, and the federal government didn't condemn this foolish utterances, just because it is their master that dey power,and besides who dash this their mumuric leader professor, professor of slowpoke.
Who do you think are behind Boko Haram, Boko Haram are out of their control ni

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by ChristianNorth: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Tranquility4u:

If you know how misguided you Christians are, you wouldn't have introduced yourself or be proud as a follower of Christianity.

If you and any Christian are seekers of Truth , first learn about 'The Council of Nicaea (325 AD)' . You will understand how some people (including Christians and pagans) formulated the false belief you Christians cherish today , thinking it will be accepted by the Almighty God.
There is this mosque near my home in Lagos, I live in Enugu.

They spend most of their time talking about Jesus, Pastors, Churches and Christians instead of Mohammed, Allah and Islam.

Why not tell your adherents why they should hold fast to Islam instead of demarketing Christianity to sell Islam?

We don't have time for that rubbish inside a church.

I will rather be misguided than strap bombs to take souls I can't create. The worst of Christianity is better than the best of Islam.

There is difference between Christian doctrines and dogmas. Christian doctrines are universal, infallible and unchangeable and draw it strength from Matthew to Revelation.

Dogmas are peculiar to denominations and are not universal. We have Roman Catholic dogmas, Angelican Dogma, just like we have Tijanniya, Salafi, Sufi in Islam.

Focus on saving yourself and leave christians alone.

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by queiii: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
Patrioticman007:

The True Christianity has left Earth with Jesus son of Mary. What we have now is Image worshipers & paganism. Why are fake Christians ashamed of dressing like Mary mother of Jesus ?. Roman paganism used to dress unclad and you blacks are into it ?. Think

well the true islam is on earth causing terror and hating infidels.

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by ChristianNorth: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
In the 1st place Kadaria has not abandoned Islam

Stop peddling fake news
Did she denied it?

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Abayolaid: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
ChristianNorth:

The worst you guys would do is to carry arms and start attacking christians.

Terrorists!
Did u know dat all terrorists got their inspiration from d buy-bull? kill followers of other religio (exodus 22:19)

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
In the 1st place Kadaria has not abandoned Islam

Stop peddling fake news
Face the issue raised!!
It doesn't matter if she left Islam or not!!
The issue is that someone threatened her because he thought she has converted!! Face that!!

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Olobojay(m): 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
I wish this energy can be channeled towards the issues that are plaguing the country currently....

Nigerians and religion�
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Abdulhakeem78(m): 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Lol. Like I said you guys are paranoid.

I like Hijab. My wife wears Hijab but she is not a moslem. I don't like it because of any religious nonsense, I just like it.

I like flaunting my wife, I love her curves. Of course, I spent so much to get her to that level.

You guys wear hijab to hide these endowments. But I don't. I just like it.

She is a Doctor and she knows when to wear it and when not to.

There is nothing special about Hijab. It is just a piece of clothing.
I followed your comments on this issue to give you a correction. Your last claim shows you can be given a bit of injunctions prescribed by Islam. Your aforesaid claim said your wife puts hijab on.The claim isn't valuable because there is a lengthy difference between the reasons of the users. Your wife uses hijab because she likes it while the Muslim women use it because it has been mandated for them in all occasions. You and I understand the attitude of the users and with every mode of claiming standards, we understand when something is compulsory and when isn't. Using hijab has been made compulsory for every mature female in Islam and not in the case of your wife that does it when she feels like. No stand can be changed because we want others to like us!!!

1 Like

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by SlayDaddy(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
Anytime I go through comments on Nairaland about islam, I feel dissapointed. Why can't we embrace eachother
Why can't we understand each other
In this MURIC warning, I dnt see anywhere they mention Christian or Terrorism but still people call Muslim Terrorists.
Hijab is for Female Muslim since Z not using fuel or Blood shedding Why can't we just allow it except if those againsting it want Muslim problem.
I believe ISLAM means PEACE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Abayolaid: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Islam is belong to God, and he will protect it himself.
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Patrioticman007(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
queiii:

well the true islam is on earth causing terror and hating infidels.
Adolf Hitler was a Christian and he has caused the death of over 50 million people in less than 5 years, while Islam as a religion is yet to kill 5 million people as a whole ?.

Trans Atlantic slave trade propagated by Christians has sold more than 100 million humans, while Islam is yet to reach 10 million.
Tell me who is the terrorist ?
European Christians colonized Africans against their will and enslaved us all, am ashamed of my fellow Africans for practicing Christianity with all these atrocities mentioned . please Google these fact before replying me .
Your mumu don do . ode

1 Like

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by ChristianNorth: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Abdulhakeem78:

I followed your comments on this issue to give you a correction. Your last claim shows you can be given a bit of injunctions prescribed by Islam. Your aforesaid claim said your wife puts hijab on.The claim isn't valuable because there is a lengthy difference between the reasons of the users. Your wife uses hijab because she likes it while the Muslim women use it because it has been mandated for them in all occasions. You and I understand the attitude of the users and with every mode of claiming standards, we understand when something is compulsory and when isn't. Using hijab has been made compulsory for every mature female in Islam and not in the case of your wife that does it when she feels like. No stand can be changed because we want others to like us!!!

Even to flout rules? You guys are too belligerent when it comes to hijab.

Respect stipulated rules. Simple

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
olatunjithomas:

The mods are here, they read such statement and let it fly until hell is let loose and the worst is seen
If that statement is not a violent one, I don't know what else it is.
No one is scared, sir. Both the killer and the killed, all will die.
Carry on.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Caseless: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
They can't try that sh1t here.
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by olaks4real(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Godjone:
no sense in you at all
but doubt if you do aswell. Keep wailling. Must you proof your stupidity here?
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by undefeateds: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
akaahs:

Who do you think are behind Boko Haram, Boko Haram are out of their control ni
u just speak my mind,I decide to keep quiet cos I know some fool will like to quote me and defend their hooligan religion

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by HomeOfMe(f): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
OfficialMURIC:
12th April, 2019

PRESS RELEASE:
MURIC CALLS FOR JUSTICE
AS BROADCASTER’S DAUGHTER, OTHERS DENIED ENTRY IN JAMB CENTERS

The daughter of a former ace broadcaster, Sulaiman Aledeh, was among several hijab-wearing female students who were denied entry at a JAMB examination center in Lagos yesterday.

This was revealed in a tweet sent by the ex-broadcaster at exactly 8 am on Thursday, 11th April, 2019 on his twitter handle @aledeh, ‘My daughter is writing her @JAMBHQ today but she just called me now that she’s been asked to remove her hijab before she’s allowed in at the center at New Ocean School, Megida, Ayobo. Is that the rule please? She’s NOT the only one cos they’re from a MUSLIM school’.

Meanwhile the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has denounced the action of the JAMB invigilators and supervisors at the examination centers involved. MURIC’s condemnation was made known in a press statement signed by its Founder and Director, Professor Ishaq Akintola.

“We are aware of the refusal of some JAMB invigilators and supervisors to allow female Muslim candidates who wore hijab to the centers to sit for the examinations. This action is despicable, repugnant and barbaric. It is also illegal, unlawful, illegitimate and unconstitutional. When will Muslim-haters grow up? When will they become democracy-compliant? When will they respect the rule of law?

“The law says hijab is constitutional (Section 38 (i) and (ii)) but they will rather follow their whims and caprices. The Muslims of the South West are being taken for granted. Our love for peaceful coexistence and our reluctance to take the law into our hands is being mistaken for cowardice. But we will like to warn that there is a limit to patience.

“We remind Muslim haters in the South West that there are no more ‘stupid monkeys’ in Idanre. The only remaining monkeys over there are smarter than homo sapiens. Everyday may be for the oppressors and Muslim-haters but certainly there will be one day for the oppressed Muslims.

“This profiling of Muslims particularly through the denial of hijab rights has been on for a long time. The Muslim victims cry out daily. Many cases of hijab denial are in the courts. Yet the various state governments pretend as if nothing is happening. Worse still, the Federal Government has ‘decided not to interfere’. The message is very clear. The authorities are telling us that the fate of Muslims is in the hands of Muslims.

“MURIC therefore calls on Muslims in the South West to prepare for a long, intellectual and nonviolent struggle. Female Muslim students are hereby instructed to carry recording gadgets on their persons. We want all provocations, victimisations and acts of stigmatization to be secretly recorded wherever they occur because it will be impossible to get a conviction if there is no concrete evidence.

“We charge Islamic organisations, particularly the Muslim lawyers Association (MULAN), the Muslim Teachers Association (MUTAN), the National Council of Muslim Youth Organisation (NACOMYO), the Muslim Students Society of Nigeria (MSSN), The Muslim Congress (TMC) to re-engineer their mobilization strategies towards deflating this rising persecution ego among Muslim-haters in the sub-region. It is high time some fanatical Muslim-haters are made to face the full wrath of the law”.

The human rights organization also alleged that a male invigilator touched the female candidates in an improper manner at the same center under the guise of carrying out searches on candidates.

“We strongly object to the way a male invigilator touched all parts of the female candidates at the center under the guise of conducting searches. It is highly unprofessional, immoral, improper and paedophilic. Men should search male candidates while women officials search female candidates. That is the global best practice.

“We aver that improper touching has occurred in this circumstance and somebody must be held accountable for it. Most of the female candidates are underaged and their parents have entrusted them into the hands of JAMB as a social contract. It is child abuse. JAMB authorities have a duty to ask questions and get appropriate answers from the center.

“Those behind this victimization hide under official assignments to perpetrate their evil acts. Unfortunately, all the government institutions which they represent declare their actions illegal. For instance, all the examination bodies have declared that hijab is allowed in examination halls. But no ad hoc or permanent staff has been punished to date for stigmatizing female Muslim students.

“Are these authorities and examination bodies waiting for the time when Muslim youths will mobilise themselves, lay in ambush and take officials who victimize female Muslims to police stations? Who shall we blame at that point? Are the Muslims in the sub-region being pushed to the wall deliberately because some people want to flex muscles or score a religious or political point?

“Although some of the JAMB candidates were later allowed to enter after being made to stay outside for a long time, we still consider this measure as unfair, uncharitable and very provocative. Muslim candidates were delayed outside the examination hall while their Christian counterparts continued writing in an examination in which all the candidates will stop at the same time.

Is this fair? Is it just? Is it equitable? It will be difficult for female Muslim candidates who were intimidated outside the hall to gain their emotional balance immediately. It is also expected that candidates who were delayed outside while their colleagues had already started writing the examination have been disadvantaged. This is one of the methods being used by Christian officials to favour Christian candidates at the expense of their Muslim counterparts.

“It is also important to note that those who persecute female Muslim candidates in hijab have never attempted the same in any part of the North. Perhaps they know the expected consequence.

“We are placing it on record for the day when records will become priceless. More importantly, we are calling the attention of the whole world to the persecution being meted out to Muslims in South West Nigeria. Our detractors are adept at spreading false propaganda.

“Although they are the perpetrators of injustice, they are always the first to rush to the United Kingdom, the United States, the United Nations, etc. Also, they always find a way to sway media sentiment to their side. But we find solace in the knowledge that truth is constant and it will always overwhelm falsehood no matter how long.

“MURIC calls on the JAMB authorities to carry out full investigation into the victimization of female Muslim candidates at New Ocean School, Megida, Ayobo. The circumstances surrounding the improper, immoral and paedophilic searches by a male on underaged girls must also be investigated.

“Before we draw the curtain, we affirm that in view of the incessant violation of extant rules by staff and ad hoc workers and the continuous criminal molestation of female Muslim candidates, JAMB and other national examination bodies like the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) owe it a duty to issue memoranda and publish advertorials containing permission to female Muslim candidates to use hijab and a clear warning to invigilators and supervisors who disallow it. Only thus can the examination bodies assure Nigerians that they are not collaborators in the age-long persecution of Muslims in the South West.

Professor Ishaq Akintola,
Director,
Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC)

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2019/04/muric-calls-for-justice-as-broadcasters.html?m=1
Maybe I should get myself a copy of the holy Koran and read it. I thought education is a product of the infidels and Muslims are not supposed to associate with the infidels. Education is haram,init?

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Abdulhakeem78(m): 1:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Even to flout rules? You guys are too belligerent when it comes to hijab.

Respect stipulated rules. Simple
Take a minute of your time to check the CONSTITUTION which stipulates what you claimed to be respected. The given rules understand the environment and its inhabitants before given Muslims their right to wear it. Simple which is harder to reject!!!
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by olaks4real(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
Abayolaid:
Did u know dat all terrorists got their inspiration from d buy-bull? kill followers of other religio (exodus 22:19)
How true is this pls... I need to know
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by fx45(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
I'm beginning to see that there's a Christian crusade against Muslim women wearing hijab
there seems to be a grand design to discourage hijab
Hijab-wearing women have proven over time to be veritable instruments for suicide bombing. We can't let that happen. The sanctity of human life takes preeminence here

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Thomanad(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
The way this Muric group is going about inciting the populace, i hope and pray this doesn't degenerate into chaos. This is how boko haram started. Religious crisis in Kaduna everyday, christians being slaughtered in southern Kaduna and reprisal attacks likewise.
I am not saying they shouldn't fight for their rights, but the way ishaq is going about it is wrong. This is pure incitement! what does he mean by *taking laws into our hands*?
I pray the peaceful southwest doesn't become hostile like the north.

5 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Enemyofpeace: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hijab the dirty cloth the Muslim women use to commit atrocities, if you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Trendishine: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
permit:
chai Bros you don give am heart attack easy abegg
this islamic ediots have the impetus to be boastful of their dirty evil n practising beliefs... potential islamic terrorist them...very obnoxious lots...

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Enemyofpeace: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
I'm beginning to see that there's a Christian crusade against Muslim women wearing hijab
there seems to be a grand design to discourage hijab
to use you appease to sango just dey hungry me
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Enemyofpeace: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
HomeOfMe:
Maybe I should get myself a copy of the holy Koran and read it. I thought education is a product of the infidels and Muslims are not supposed to associate with the infidels. Educau is haram,init?
don't mind them
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Enemyofpeace: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
SlayDaddy:
Anytime I go through comments on Nairaland about islam, I feel dissapointed. Why can't we embrace eachother
Why can't we understand each other
In this MURIC warning, I dnt see anywhere they mention Christian or Terrorism but still people call Muslim Terrorists.
Hijab is for Female Muslim since Z not using fuel or Blood shedding Why can't we just allow it except if those againsting it want Muslim problem.
I believe ISLAM means PEACE.
Islam means WAR

1 Like

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by kingzjay(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
So says an educated illiterate

Must you display your stupidity in the public?
I'm sure you weren't born when Buhari's daughter removed her hijab and get 'called to the bar'. I did my NYSC in Kano state and I know better.

Get a life

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by olaks4real(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Hijab the dirty cloth the Muslim women use to commit atrocities, if you know, you know
a Christian just said it earlier that his wife put it on and likes it on her, I thing it's ppl of such that abuse it, does that. Mean all pastors are into prostitution because some of them does? Common sense need to be applied.
Re: Hijab: MURIC Denounces The Action Of The JAMB Invigilators And Supervisors by Enemyofpeace: 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
olaks4real:
a Christian just said it earlier that his wife put it on and likes it on her, I thing it's ppl of such that abuse it, does that. Mean all pastors are into prostitution because some of them does? Common sense need to be applied.
it doesn't change the fact that they use it to commit atrocities

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is How Auchi Polytechnic Students Celebrated Their Matriculation Yesterday / Heritage Polytechnic, Eket, Akwa Ibom State Admit New Students / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.