Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified (72621 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Man Beaten Up By Policemen In The Presence Of His Lady In Port-Harcourt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified by Legendguru: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
oh ajegunle slay queen
Re: Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified by IprintMONEY: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
what are they doing ag=bout the last one
Re: Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified by Rolly22(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
kokoboy4life:

Thumbs up � to you, I don’t why some Nigerians believe God will intervene in the country challenges , I have said this many times Nigerians will be the ones that will settle their problems by themselves

That's lack of common sense and critical thinking among Nigerians.
Re: Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
onward4life:

Insulting anybody on nairaland would not solve the problem from ur community!!

Is about our elders not saying anything but instigating our youths on their perceived enemies!

Nigg it cud be anybody next!.

But if yu fly any political party flag

Even Aso rock will get the intelligence report

Now a youth is been killed All dey expect from us

Is that we type RIP and move on.

But soon we will all run out of RIPs...
We always blamed our leader for everything in this country yes I agreed that they the one the that put us in this mess but we the youth are the biggest problem... what have we done to change the course of history all we know is rant on social media bla bla etc
Re: Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified by onward4life(m): 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

We always blamed our leader for everything in this country yes I agreed that they the one the that put us in this mess but we the youth are the biggest problem... what have we done to change the course of history all we know is rant on social media bla bla etc

Femi yu sound like someone I can reason with.

First we demand political recognition.

Obey federal character.. I have seen niggs with brain all the corners of this country..

Less tax to motivate youths that are Venturing..

Encourage our engineering graduates to aleast start manufacturing extension wire first.

With this few points cultism will be at its bearest minimum.

Now tell me Adefemiaderoju1

Am I asking for too much?

Does this carry all tribe and religion along ?!

Some fetish few using Itel or umigidi wud still come online just to insult people doing Greater than dem

Will this cost Nigeria a million naira.??
Re: Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2019
onward4life:

Femi yu sound like someone I can reason with.

First we demand political recognition.

Obey federal character.. I have seen niggs with brain all the corners of this country..

Less tax to motivate youths that are Venturing..

Encourage our engineering graduates to aleast start manufacturing extension wire first.

With this few points cultism will be at its bearest minimum.

Now tell me Adefemiaderoju1

Am I asking for too much?

Does this carry all tribe and religion along ?!

Some fetish few using Itel or umigidi wud still come online just to insult people doing Greater than dem

Will this cost Nigeria a million naira.??

The constitution of Nigeria will never give the simple basic things Nigerians are demanding for because its fraud in itself until we the youth stand up and fight that the constitution must be change to the one we agreed with the British colonial thugs that every region must rule herself base on parliamentary system of government if not Nigeria would keep getting worse day in day
Re: Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified by Iwanttoto1: 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Revolva:
Yekpa the guy that was shot I know him for hood oo na yahoo boi na

Shit can't believe dis thank God he is not dead

But why did he drive away that gave police the chance to shoot at him but it's wrong na nigerian police oo as long as the suspect did not shoot you why did they have to release bullet

That babe don die go now this is a gal that is glooming everywhere in clubs with yahoo guys enjoying free ride

Shuts up poweredcom. Silly ashewo boy
Re: Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified by poweredcom(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Shuts up poweredcom. Silly ashewo boy

Nigga who are you to mention me on another person post seems ur brain don loose

From the story we heard it was like he drove very rough and scratch d car of a police that was parked

They now told him so there he drove off when de chased him to the nearest junction they shot him and the girl

Such foolish Nigerian policemen
Re: Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified by onward4life(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Adefemiaderoju1:

The constitution of Nigeria will never give the simple basic things Nigerians are demanding for because its fraud in itself until we the youth stand up and fight that the constitution must be change to the one we agreed with the British colonial thugs that every region must rule herself base on parliamentary system of government if not Nigeria would keep getting worse day in day

Good...
You know what ought to be done.
The reason I calld out Tinubu was that
It is not possible that he doesn't Harbor this kind of
Positive ideas. But still find it impossible to let it
See the light of Day.. Its benefits cuts across
All tribes, religion or quarters.
Why do they play Demi dogs when they are finally famous

The youths keeps forgetting Every damn time that
When campaign goes the pains comes for 4yrs
But see the useless youths posting after sex pics.
See them sinking to indebtedness just to sip vodka.
Even the educated ones keeps attacking alone religious lines, how retrogressive......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uratta Owerri DPO Fighting With A Tricyclist Who Bashed His Car / Woman Who Survived Ebonyi Herdsmen Attack Reveals What The Herders Said / 65-Year-Old Zimbabwean Man Charms Ladies For Sex, Shares Photos Of Their Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.