Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,354 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Why Nigeria Can Never Be Great - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Nigeria Can Never Be Great (284 Views)

Walahi Before Nigeria Can Be Great Again..e Go Tey! Another Nigerian Did This! / Nigeria would be great / If Nigeria Is Going To Be GREAT AGAIN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Can Never Be Great by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2019
From tribalism on nairaland and real life to supporting yahoo boys,reduction in university applications,corruption and unemployment i bring you the reason why Nigeria can never be great.
Alot of people on nairaland Igbos and Yorubas especially are guilty of tribalism every one feel their tribe are superior than the other thereby bashing and saying false things about other people tribes,we are illicit names like "afonjas","Igbos" and the likes here on nairaland,lame people are always ready to attack others when it comes to crime post and dey check for names to create tribal wars also yorubas,igbos,hausa are not the best friend in real life everyone hates esch other and it is even worst if u told your parent u are dating an igbo or friends with one not to talk of the no go area tribe called hausas.
In reaity people support yahoo boys internet fraudsters and site bad governance,low standard of living and poverty has a reason for yahoo are there not better things we can do like learning web development or app development to move our country forward seriously the so called Facebook ,Nairaland and Whatsapp are developed by programmers and u know how much the owners make billions of money "There is a crazy saying no matter how many humans u kill u can't be richer than the owner of this things listed up there" perhaps when i was in school alot of yahoo boys in my department later dropped out how do u enjoy a life of cannabis,sexing casual women,and using people underwears for rituals.
Illiteracy and unwilligness to go to school l"as las school na scam" that is wat dey say even the one dat doesn't chase any lucrative dream claim school is scam not going to higher institutions should only be for people with bigger dreams and dey know dey can achieve it not when u can't do something with little resources and u avoid schooling my brother u are gonna suffer.
And then our system is corrupt up there from The president to Local government and our youth people clamour for change by involving the youth in politics i told u this older presidents were once youth and dey grew up to be scammers not talk of this generation whose drive is already corrupted from 8years old little kids lie 14 years old girls getting pregnant 14 yers old boy already doing yahoo 18 years old already paying his rent in lekki without a legit source of income.
I REST MY CASE THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY FOR A BETTER PLACE TO ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND BUILD UR FAMILY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
Front page material lalalasticala
Re: Why Nigeria Can Never Be Great by tck2000(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
I was following your words until the last paragraph.If you lay good foundation for your kids,they could become the next Zukerberg,Bezos,Buffet etc.Thereby repairing our country tanished image.On the issue of Yahoo boys,in the betting shop that i go to charge my phone/watch football.Someone was discussing how young guys are no longer interested in working but want to buy Benz by all means.Some guys usually come to charge their phone there too.I was thinking he was kind of referring to them.Suprisinly that Guy talking against Yahooism started collabating with those Yahoo boys,he found a Nigerian woman from Akwa Ibom that lives in Port-Harcourt on facebook who loves him and he wants to scam her.Other Guys were laughing at him and he said he wants to run LOCAL before he goes INTERNATIONAL.One of the guys said to his friend in that God would her the girl he trying to scam about $5000 to get her money back.Can you imagine?An internet Robber praying to God!how wish i could report them!

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Has Explained Why It Has Not Yet Released Any Result / Enugu Foxxymobile? Youth Basic Computing Talent Hunt 2019 Edition Enugu In Enugu / Download All Free Najeeb Videos Here & Others �♥️ Medical/Engineering and others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.