Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Am In A Deep Sh.t, Pls Help - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Am In A Deep Sh.t, Pls Help (1030 Views)

Choosing Best Deep Cycle Batteries For Your Solar And Inverter System / Creature From The Deep: Strange Sea-monster Corpse Found On Coast Of Vietnam / The Incredible Deep-sea Glow Worm Called Unicorn Of The Sea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A Deep Sh.t, Pls Help by GeeCee(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hi all. Pls i scanned my flash drive with AVG antivrus and it wiped off some infected folders. I seriously need those folders back as i don't have a backup and i can't recreate the files in dem. There are items in d vu=irus vault showing the folders but i can't open dem. Infact d indicated size of the files are just TOO small compared to the actual size of the folders.
PLS SOMEBODY HELP ME.
Re: I Am In A Deep Sh.t, Pls Help by bengunsman(m): 1:22am On Sep 22, 2010
i know about d virus, it afcted my flash too.
u can see ur files if ur using vista or win7.
click on d start menu and try and type d directory folder where it's stored, dats if u remember it
it should be able to open. ie may be d:\games\document
or call me 08037915441
Re: I Am In A Deep Sh.t, Pls Help by lanreni: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2010
first, disable the antivirus and then select restore option for the files you can see in the virus vault, with your flash connected to the same USB port. If it was format you did, then it is irrevocable. hope it helps.

(1) (Reply)

Ivm / Please I Need Schematic Circuit Diagrams On Voltage Regulators / High Quality A4 Size Sublimation Transfer Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.