Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ghanian Bishop Claims To Have Done More Miracles Than Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghanian Bishop Claims To Have Done More Miracles Than Jesus (267 Views)

Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' / I Have Done More For Christianity Than Jesus - Trump / I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ - Bishop Obinim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Bishop Claims To Have Done More Miracles Than Jesus by LatestNews180: 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
- Ghanaian pastor, Daniel Obinim, revealed in a recent sermon that he done greater miracles than Jesus Christ

- in step with him, the variety of 'angelic' miracles he has carried out are infinite - He went on to count that Jesus didn't have sufficient time to perform miracles. Ghanaian guy of God popularly called Bishop Daniel Obinim, certain knows a way to set tongues wagging.

If he's not showing off his steeply-priced cars or his 'visit' to heaven, he is bragging about his excessive record of angelic miracle performances. In a video presently trending on social media, Obinim is seen preaching to his congregates about his miracle-performing prowess. In keeping with the debatable man of God, he has performed greater miracles than Jesus Christ. he is heard in the video announcing: "Jesus stated ‘the Miracles am performing, the wonders and the signs and wonders; people who believe in me, you could perform more than that’. Jesus started making reference to this that he didn't have enough time so he curtailed his time. He worked for approximately three and a half years, then he left, now we've more time."

"I Angel Obinim, I have laboured for such a lot of years extra than that of my father and the miracles, the angelic performances, the wonders and miracles that I've performed; they're endless because I've sufficient time.”

Consider some time in the past, the arguable Ghanaian bishop, who is the founder of worldwide God’s manner Church declared that he's now not an angel of God. in line with Obinim, he has now graduated from being an everyday angel to Jesus Christ the Saviour and the son of God.

In a video believed to had been recorded within the Accra branch of his church, one in every of his church members was noticed confronting Obinim pronouncing, ”Angel, you lied to us. You aren't an angel but instead Jesus Christ.“ but, Obinim after listening to his new ‘accolade’ from his member called on all his junior pastors to sign up for him have a good time his new ‘Jesus’ identify in the front of the congregation.

Watch the Video Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/2019/04/bishop-claims-to-have-done-more.html

Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , Dominique

Re: Ghanian Bishop Claims To Have Done More Miracles Than Jesus by Denikayan: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
grin grin grin

Comedy!
Re: Ghanian Bishop Claims To Have Done More Miracles Than Jesus by daddytime(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dangerous comedian...his preferences for red can attest to that fact..

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Pastors Visit OPC Leader, Gifts Him Anointing Oil On Behalf Of Adeboye / Daily Routine Of The Word Of God / Jesus Smiles When You Mention His Name During Sex – Rev. George Lutterodt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.