Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User (25126 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by oluchisimfred: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
A Nigerian mum of three reportedly committed suicide, as disclosed by her nephew who shared the report on Twitter.According to @theofficialFEMI, PPD and an irresponsible husband made his Aunty commit suicide. The Twitter user who narrated how the Nigerian mum of three committed suicide, added he wish he could unsee things he saw.

He tweeted;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/14/nigerian-mum-of-three-reportedly-commits-suicide/

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by damaestro: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Bad
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by GraGra247(m): 4:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Please investigate properly. Did the husband kill her?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by soberdrunk(m): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
If everyone decides to commit suicide because of one problem or the other, nah dead body go full everywhere...... angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by AlexReports(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Omg
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Sweetcollins: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Buharia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by AngelicBeing: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Ayoswit(f): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Me, kill myself because of an irresponsible husband, God forbid, dem never born that man angry. Rip to the woman, and for the poor kids she left behind, God who is the mother of the motherless would see them through this turbulent time.

48 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by JasonScoolari: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
So your Aunty left the 3 kids for the same irresponsible husband?

NP: Bill Withers "Lean on Me"

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Kendumazy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
This type of thing justify the act of babymamanism and babyfatherism. Rest in peace to her though but she no try.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by NwaNimo1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Irresponsible woman

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by serverconnect(m): 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
No excuses for suicide mission. No amount of situation will you take your own life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by scoory: 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Good.

Living is not by force.

The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead. - Albert Einstein
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
Very good grin grin we don't need useless people in this country

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Dacronym(m): 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ayoswit:
Me, kill myself because of an irresponsible husband, God forbid, dem never born that man angry. Rip to the woman, and for the poor kids she left behind, God who is the mother of the motherless would see them through this turbulent time.
Did You See PPD there?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by loopman: 8:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
What is PPD?
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
marriage life in nigeria is just not easy.sometimes it better being single than being married.may she RIP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
loopman:
What is PPD?
postpartum depression

grin grin Before I opened this thread i knew a man must be blamed sha, PPD no do
R.I.P to the woman, I pray God comforts the innocent kids

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by GideonVIBES(m): 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
"Irresponsible husband"? Well, Nairaland's jury would pass their judgment right away.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by seunlayi(m): 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
I can't blame the dead woman much
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by chibliss212: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
Postpartum depression, a mental disorder affecting women within their first year after giving birth

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
This Life no sweet for person to commit suicide. But its better than be killed by Nigeria Police without Justice.
RIP Aunty.
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Popmaster2019(f): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
We should start valuing lives
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by adontcare(f): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ayoswit:
for where. Make I hear say I kill maself because of one man,woman,child or problem
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
loopman:
What is PPD?
post patum depression
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
I pray she doesn't die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by LadySarah: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
PPD is real and hellish.Dont think All is Well with a woman who just gave birth.Everyone is concerned abt the infant while the mum suffers silently.
I have been there and the resilence of My husband helped me.If ever he has failed in any way,how he helped me then erased it all.

But i cant leave My children for My husband alone sef,let alone for the awon werey stepmums everywhere. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Ddkingz: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
GraGra247:
Please investigate properly. Did the husband kill her?

Who be this again... Where dem for carry u come..

Like comment like moniker... Gragra... Chai
Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by TWOWAYMIRROR: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
The only irresponsible person here is the WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mother Of Three Commits Suicide - Twitter User by Ddkingz: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
Anybody get spare RIP make them borrow me... Because my own done finish o...

If e reach 2, give me, so I fit type one for this thread and then still type for another thread before I sleep... Because na so death news dey dis shithole.

Chai... What a failed state

(1) (2) (Reply)

64-yr-old Grandma Sentenced To 25 Years In Jail Over Drug Trafficking / Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa, His Car Stolen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.