Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam (4356 Views)

Jumia Treasure Hunt Has Been Exposed Wit Proof Check Dis Out / Jumia Treasure Hunt, Scam Or Not? / Meet Ayodeji The Winner Of Iphone X In The Jumia Treasure Hunt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by Deicide: 1:19am On Apr 15, 2019
Do you know anyone that has actually won? Me personally i think its just a way to get people to go through their sections, you might see something else that attracts you and decide to buy. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by Ara99: 4:28am On Apr 15, 2019
Deicide:
Do you know anyone that has actually won? Me personally i think its just a way to get people to go through there sections, you might see something else that attracts you and decide to buy. grin
Every single time I have tried; after scrolling for sometime the app is unable to show me more items in the category even the best network situation and after updating to keep the app up to date

4 Likes

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by Deicide: 9:42am On Apr 15, 2019
Ara99:

Every single time I have tried; after scrolling for sometime the app is unable to show me more items in the category even the best network situation and after updating to keep the app up to date
So basically its scam undecided

6 Likes

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by korban3134(m): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2019
From a customer's point of view...YES it's a scam.

Reasons
1. On the App, you can only search a limited number of entries after which you can't scroll down any further...try it and see for yourself.

2. This is a kind of marketing lure designed to boost traffic and interest in jumia store thereby increasing the likelihood of more sales. As you scroll through you may end up seeing something else that catches your fancy and buy.

3. The items in the hunt will be won by Jumia Agents who will testify on every available social media platform repeatedly pretending to be just regular lucky winners. So essentially the product never leaves the shelf for an unrealistic price. Don't stress yourself & waste data trying to win.

From Jumia's perspective...it's just smart business grin

Of course jumia fans and agents here will say I'm wrong cool

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by sexiestharam(f): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
It is a very big scam! Stop wasting your precious time!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by diablos: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by diablos: 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ahaahahaa U want 2 win iphone xmax for 2k. U must be very silly grin

11 Likes

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by Shegs84: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
That Treasure hunt has wasted my data, me wey dey manage 200mb, after each ultimate search am left with less than an 100mb.... bull shit
Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by Deicide: 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Haha, you guys are funny grin
Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
diablos:
Ahaahahaa U want 2 win iphone xmax for 2k. U must be very silly grin
na that silly go kill una
Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by mcteddy01: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
true talk it a scam
Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by Davidhero(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
cheesy cheesy tongue

The thing crossed my mind, I have given up on the treasure hunts since...

I think it works only during black Friday.
Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
SCAM
Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by earthsync(f): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nigerians and scaming people #spits

imagine an iPhone that costs a kidney, arm and a leg to be sold for a mere 3k on a so called Treasure hunt that no person( jumia agents not included) has testified to hv won. total bullshiiit!

3 Likes

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by OnyesomJ(m): 10:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Everyone is a Scammer
Not only Yahoo Guyz

1 Like

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by Naijaarchive(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
I also tried this last night with blazing airtel 4g..bt didn't see anything

3 Likes

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by Deicide: 12:02am On Apr 16, 2019
Shegs84:
That Treasure hunt has wasted my data, me wey dey manage 200mb, after each ultimate search am left with less than an 100mb.... bull shit
Sorry for your loss embarassed
Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by seunfly: 6:43am On Apr 16, 2019
korban3134:
From a customer's point of view...YES it's a scam.

Reasons
1. On the App, you can only search a limited number of entries after which you can't scroll down any further...try it and see for yourself.

2. This is a kind of marketing lure designed to boost traffic and interest in jumia store thereby increasing the likelihood of more sales. As you scroll through you may end up seeing something else that catches your fancy and buy.

3. The items in the hunt will be won by Jumia Agents who will testify on every available social media platform repeatedly pretending to be just regular lucky winners. So essentially the product never leaves the shelf for an unrealistic price. Don't stress yourself & waste data trying to win.

From Jumia's perspective...it's just smart business grin

Of course jumia fans and agents here will say I'm wrong cool

You have finished the matter, I don't really bothered myself for such things, I knew it was a scam from the begining even if it was not a scam, the chance of winning it will be very slim maybe 1 in 1,000,000. Is that what I will be dragging? That is why I don't play any lucky game, rafle draws or any marketing lucky wins.

1 Like

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by abdeiz(m): 7:54am On Apr 16, 2019
It's like the jumia agents are still fast asleep since they haven't come out to defend their paymasters

3 Likes

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by sexiestharam(f): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2019
Davidhero:
cheesy cheesy tongue

The thing crossed my mind, I have given up on the treasure hunts since...

I think it works only during black Friday.

It doesn't work at all on any day. Black Friday o, Easter o, Christmaso, it is fake Everyday! Don't waste your time looking for invisible treasures on jumia!

4 Likes

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by Teddyfrost: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
I won iPhone 13 pro last two weeks it’s not a scam, even me I thought it was a scam. But I was scrolling then found the treasure, when I paid I thought it was not going to be delivered but it just came yesterday!!! I’m so happy, Thank you JUMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the best

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by Affiliateseun05: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
Teddyfrost:
I won iPhone 13 pro last two weeks it’s not a scam, even me I thought it was a scam. But I was scrolling then found the treasure, when I paid I thought it was not going to be delivered but it just came yesterday!!! I’m so happy, Thank you JUMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are the best
how u win am and where you see am
Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by noobody(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
Teddyfrost:

Loool,mumu scammer

All treasure hunt winners must present them selves at jumia office for pick up,photo ops and media must be present,

You and your imaginary iPhone

Keep dreaming

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by sunshineV(f): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2022
Teddyfrost:
lol u are a very funny being grin
Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by Ogbemuo: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Teddyfrost:
Lol you carry iPhone 12 say na 13 bro wise up.

1 Like

Re: Is Jumia Treasure Hunt For Real Or Just Scam by ChinonsoWisdom: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
You people just saved me a lot of more stress. I have been wasting hours of my time looking for Jumia treasure. A part of me was telling me it's a scam and total waste of time but I wanted to put in my best before concluding.
I have gone through the entire products slowly from beginning to end more than twice; Nothing!
Any body that say it's not scam need to receive a good dose of thunder

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S11 Images Show Its Iphone 11 Pro Beating Five-camera Setup / Loading Of Mtn Recharge Card: Facts Needed On It / Look At What GLO Just Did To Me!!!(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.