Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

She Was Not A Criminal, They Shot Her - Jessy Gold Parent Demands For Justice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Was Not A Criminal, They Shot Her - Jessy Gold Parent Demands For Justice (665 Views)

Cultists Arrested By Police In Benue After They Shot A Man (Photos) / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Not A Criminal, They Shot Her - Jessy Gold Parent Demands For Justice by akinhanger: 7:04am On Apr 15, 2019
She was not a criminal and they shot her, her blood will revenge - Mother of 20-year-old lady killed by police in Ajegunle

“I spoke with her on Friday afternoon and she promised to come see me next week so we could celebrate Easter together. She’s a daughter I don’t want to miss in life. She had a loving heart, she was friendly and didn’t like trouble. When they called me around 7am that my daughter had been shot by the Police, I rushed down there and saw my child lying dead. A girl of just 20 years died like a chicken! What did they find on her that made them fire her? If they had shot the tyre, at least the car would stop. Is that what the government want for us? I want justice for my child! I wish she could live again for me, but it’s impossible! She’s gone forever!”, the mother lamented.

Recall; The 20 year old girl died on the spot, while the young man is hospitalized in dire condition.

They were coming from club last night, as alleged when police chased them, double crossed them and shot the guy while the lady in question was shot twice. Something is critically wrong with the police across Nigeria and it is time the society resist being prey.

Watch The Video

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/She-Was-Not-A-Criminal-They-Shot-Her-Jessy-Gold-Parent-Her-Blood-Will-Revenge.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Not A Criminal, They Shot Her - Jessy Gold Parent Demands For Justice by IamD18: 7:13am On Apr 15, 2019
Why were they running?
Re: She Was Not A Criminal, They Shot Her - Jessy Gold Parent Demands For Justice by akinhanger: 7:13am On Apr 15, 2019

1 Share

Re: She Was Not A Criminal, They Shot Her - Jessy Gold Parent Demands For Justice by Nwodosis(m): 7:16am On Apr 15, 2019
Even if she were a criminal, criminals are meant to be arrested and can only be shot if your own life is being threatened in arresting them.
Re: She Was Not A Criminal, They Shot Her - Jessy Gold Parent Demands For Justice by AbikeDabiri: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2019
IamD18:
Why were they running?
Dumb question... Why can't the police get them arrested?
Quote me - pple will soon start attacking these uniform guys.
Remember, pvssy wey deep no need ladder - but brain.
Re: She Was Not A Criminal, They Shot Her - Jessy Gold Parent Demands For Justice by Nwodosis(m): 7:26am On Apr 15, 2019
IamD18:
Why were they running?
Did their running threaten the life of the officer for them to be shot?

1 Like

Re: She Was Not A Criminal, They Shot Her - Jessy Gold Parent Demands For Justice by IamD18: 7:27am On Apr 15, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
[s]
Dumb question... Why can't the police get them arrested?
Quote me - pple will soon start attacking these uniform guys.
Remember, pvssy wey deep no need ladder - but brain.[/s]
What's this thing scribbling?

Are you typing from a psychiatric hospital?
Re: She Was Not A Criminal, They Shot Her - Jessy Gold Parent Demands For Justice by IamD18: 7:34am On Apr 15, 2019
Nwodosis:

Did their running threaten the life of the officer for them to be shot?
Them running, threatened their lives to be shot.

We are not in a civilized country.
Most Nigerian police are illiterates.
They are frustrated.

To avoid stories--don't try to outsmart them.

Stop once they ask you to! Nobody in possession of gun will be happy to be disobeyed, be it police or criminals.

Don't gamble with your life.

1 Like

Re: She Was Not A Criminal, They Shot Her - Jessy Gold Parent Demands For Justice by AbikeDabiri: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2019
IamD18:

What's this thing scribbling?

Are you typing from a psychiatric hospital?
Only a psycho react like you've just did...
Re: She Was Not A Criminal, They Shot Her - Jessy Gold Parent Demands For Justice by akinhanger: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2019
AbikeDabiri:

Only a psycho react like you've just did...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Full Video: Lizzy Cocaine Addict Helped By ,tony Rapu / Security Risk Analysis: Kidnapping Hotbeds In Nigeria (1) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.