Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Daughter’s Blood Crying For Revenge- Mom Of Jessy Gold Killed By Police In AJ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Daughter’s Blood Crying For Revenge- Mom Of Jessy Gold Killed By Police In AJ (479 Views)

Lagos Police PRO Reacts To Viral Video Of Policewoman Crying For Help / Jessy Gold: Police Officers Involved In Shooting Arrested / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter’s Blood Crying For Revenge- Mom Of Jessy Gold Killed By Police In AJ by chimjoshjuan: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2019
The mother of Jessy Gold who was killed by policemen in Ajegunle, has cried out as she further stated that her daughter’s blood is crying for revenge.The mother of the girl who was killed by some police officers attached to the Trinity Police Station on Akpiri Street, Olodi Apapa, Lagos, said her daughter’s blood must not be shed in vain and vowed to seek justice for her.

According to  Mrs Mercy John, her daughter had promised to spend the Easter holiday with her before she met her untimely death.Speaking to mum, the grieving mother of Jessy Gold who was killed by policemen in Ajegunle said;

“My daughter is no more because of the useless police we have in this country; they shot my daughter dead. I was called around 7am that my daughter had been shot and I said I was coming, because where I was far; and when I came, I was not allowed to see my daughter. I was told to wait until her father came. I was still not allowed to see her corpse until I argued that I couldn’t sit without seeing my daughter dead or alive. That was when I was allowed to see her.

“My daughter was not a criminal; the killers will pay dearly for this, because I can’t take it; I can’t stand it and I cannot allow it to go like that. The blood of that girl is crying for revenge, because she was just an innocent child that knew nothing. The blood of my daughter will not go just like that; I want justice for her; that is what the family wants. Those policemen need to be arrested, they need to go down.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/15/my-daughters-blood-crying-for-revenge-mother-of-jessy-gold-killed-by-policemen-in-ajegunle/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: My Daughter’s Blood Crying For Revenge- Mom Of Jessy Gold Killed By Police In AJ by Popmaster2019(f): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2019
The police officer should be sent to life in prison
Re: My Daughter’s Blood Crying For Revenge- Mom Of Jessy Gold Killed By Police In AJ by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria name should be changed to Hellgeria. This is the hell written in those religious books.

(1) (Reply)

Man Shoots Girlfriend In The Face Because He Thinks She Is Cheating / How Cultist Was Hacked To Death After Bullets ‘refused To Penetrate His Body’. / Yet Another Nigerian Shot Dead In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.