Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O (12571 Views)

Buy Land Opposite The New Airport With N1m Deposit. Spread Balance For 24 Months / THE MAPLEWOODS PLUS. DIRECTLY OPPOSITE THE LA CAMPAGNE TROPICANA BEACH RESORTS / Lekki Vale is Located At Bolorunpelu Opposite The New Lekki Airport ,N5.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
jejeproperties:
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2019
jejeproperties:
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:40am On Jul 18, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
jejeproperties:
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2019
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:34am On Jul 19, 2019
jejeproperties:
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND INSPECTION
PLEASE CALL/WHATSAPP: 07013332469, 08115078654
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
jejeproperties:
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND INSPECTION
PLEASE CALL/WHATSAPP: 07013332469, 08115078654
the best investment on earth is earth
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:53am On Jul 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
Buy or invest in property and wait
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
Buy or invest in property and wait
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:38am On Jul 21, 2019
jejeproperties:
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
jejeproperties:
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
jejeproperties:
good news
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:12am On Jul 25, 2019
jejeproperties:
good news
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
jejeproperties:
the best investment on earth is earth and now is the time
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2019
If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
jejeproperties:
invest now and thank me later
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
jejeproperties:
invest now and thank me later
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2019
jejeproperties:
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
jejeproperties:
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:35am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by Yonline: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2019
Is it still on
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2019
those who delay always wish they did earlier
Re: Lekki Vale Estate Opposite The New Intl. Airport With C Of O by jejeproperties(m): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Building One Of Our Small House Design (block Of 4 Flats) / We Have Lands For Commercial Purpose Along Asaba-Benin Expressway, 09058818181 / Buy this Block Of Four-flats, mokola, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.