Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ – Pastor Obinim Claims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ – Pastor Obinim Claims (326 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ – Pastor Obinim Claims by Gemid94(m): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
Infamous cleric, Bishop Daniel Obinim has once again made a statement that has stirred controversy among his followers and critics alike.

The founder and leader of International God’s Way Church, says he has performed lots of angelic and spiritual things that are mind bubbling that beats what Jesus Christ and all the prophets did in the Bible.

Read More On: http://naijachurchnews.com/performed-miracles-jesus-christ-pastor-obinim-claims/

Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ – Pastor Obinim Claims by oblaak(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sometimes I just go through most nairaland members profile to know what they actually look like. There are really lots of hideous people on here. Others have refused to show what they actually look like. I can't wait to know what Sarrki, , OmenkaLives, and the hermaphrodite (NgeneUkwenu) looks like. I would also love to know what Nwaamaikpe originally looks like.
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ – Pastor Obinim Claims by Islamicpope(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
You will soon suffer from angelic and spiritual beating. Your time of glorifying yourself will soon be at an END.
Re: I Have Performed More Miracles Than Jesus Christ – Pastor Obinim Claims by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:44am On Apr 16, 2019
another fraudster/bastard in robe...

[img]https://media./images/d3109fa96e6d888dc047e3787fa5b282/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep,meditate And Pray With This / What Did Praise Means To You Has A Christian / Religious Leaders And Their Filthiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.